The Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress is one of the most popular names in America for a foam crib mattress. It was rated number 1 of all tested crib mattresses among one of the top consumer product magazines as well as been suggested by well over 14 years by an additional baby product publication.
Recommended by medical professionals, the high-quality firm foam, orthopedic style, light weight and triple layer cover that is wetproof are all features of the Classica I mattress.
- Firm foam is recommended by medical professionals for babies
- Made of extra firm foam that is high-quality and lightweight
- Mattress freshness due to eyelet vents
- Has strong seams to provide cloth binding
- Is delivered in Frustration-Free, Certified Packaging
- This crib mattress snugly fits the crib perfectly and can hold up to many nighttime changes and other routine things.
- It is well worth the money paid for it and is super lightweight which makes it great for when you need to change the sheet.
- It is firm with great support and simple to clean.
- It fills up the crib wonderfully with no holes and although it is very firm, which is good for safety, it is also comfortable and made of good quality.
- Plus, it is made within the USA which tend to use less risky materials.
- The only downside to this is you will probably have to invest in a couple of good quality sheets such as Carters because it is a rather thick mattress. Sheets can get a bit pricey.