Induction cooktops are much different than your regular gas stoves and electric cookers. Rather than using open flames or direct heat like gas stoves do, they use induction which is basically transferring heat from different vessels so that food cooks evenly.
You get much more benefits with induction technology when comparing it to your regular cooking appliances. For instance, it uses far less energy.
The BergHOFF Single Touch Screen Induction Cooktop has the touch pad controls with as much as 150 min of time settings. Also included is the dual functions which warms and cooks, the shatter resistant glass surface that is tempered and the non skid fee. It has temperature control which is adjustable.
It keeps food warm and heats up immediately, it has an overheating protection function, LCD screen and a portable design which is good for easy storing.
- Induction cook top with single touch screen
- Glass cleaner, melamine, glass
- Shuts off automatically if no induction ready cookware is detected on the surface and doesn’t generate heat
- Overall, the BergHOFF Induction Cooktop is simple to clean, safe to work with, it is incredibly reliable, it heats up fast and it looks good too.
BergHOFF Induction Cooktop Pros:
- Very fast cooking – If you want to cook quickly, the BergHOFF Induction Cooktop is the one for you. Time will never be a problem with it. Water is boiled in a snap and you can even lower and raise the heat almost instantly.
- Safe – This induction cooktop has safety features that make you trust that you will always be safe.
- It’s light weight – You can enjoy that you will be able to carry the BergHOFF Induction Cooktop with no added stress.
- It’s not noisy – This induction cook top is much quieter than many other induction cook tops in the same price range.
- It’s got tons of features – People noted they bought it because it had more features than any other model they looked at.
- It heats very quickly – You don’t have to wait more than 10 minutes for the BergHOFF Induction Cooktop to be hot.
- Easy to use – If you want an induction cooktop that is super easy to use, this is the one for you.
- Boils water fast – The BergHOFF Induction Cooktop will boil water in three or four minutes.
- It’s made for camping – This induction cook top is perfect for camping with.
- Long lasting – Many people have noted they have had the BergHOFF Induction Cooktop for over a year.
- It is easy to clean – This is because the BergHOFF Induction Cooktop has a glass top.
- Nice design – It looks great in any kitchen.
- The quality of construction is superb and it is a decent size as well.
BergHOFF Induction Cooktop Cons:
- Bulky – While it may take up little space and be light weight, some considers it bulky. They, however, were comparing the BergHOFF induction cooktop to other induction cooktops with less features.
- Temperature is not entirely accurate – The BergHOFF induction cooktop has a temperature issue if it is not cleaned often. Be sure to clean it carefully after use and the temperature will be accurate for years.
- The fan which is built-in is a tad bit on the noisy side.
- It tends to overheat once in a while if you put a big pot on its top heat setting.