Air compressors are great. They can help you fill tires and fulfill pretty much any need you have for compressed air. Portable air compressors allow you to take compressed air anywhere you can find an outlet, but you have to be careful to only choose quality products when shopping for one.
If you’re looking for an industrial type portable air compressor, look no further than the Makita MAC2400 Big Bore 2.5 HP. It has the outstanding build quality that makes Makita so famous.
The 2.5 HP motor is exactly what you need for tough job site conditions, and it comes at a price that won’t break the bank. The cast iron cylinder features amazing compression for its size, and a 4.2 gallon twin stacked tank operates at 130 PSI, delivering enough air pressure for demanding workloads.
It operates on standard electricity, leaving you able to take this air compressor pretty much anywhere you can find an outlet. Its quiet operation and low amperage draw will impress you. It recovers fast and will recharge the tanks in a matter of minutes, allowing you to use it all day without any problems.
It also comes with thermal overload protection to protect the motor from overheating. Finally, a 1 year warranty is right there to keep you safe from any factory defects.
- 2.5 HP Motor
- 4.2 Gallon Tank (Twin Stack)
- Oil Drain And Site Glass
- Universal Quick Coupler
- Tank Drain Valve
- 1 Year Warranty
- Finned discharge tubing totally prevents accidental burns
- Draws a very low amperage that reduces the occurrence of tripped breakers
- Runs at lower RPM for super quiet operation
- Cast iron construction provides increased reliability in the field
- Rubber feet help to eliminate vibration
- Tank recharge times are swift and efficient
- Carrying this air compressor around is a well balanced affair
- High quality without having to spend a fortune
- Run impact wrenches, brad guns, nailers, finish guns, blow guns, air ratchets, etc.
- High quality gauges that give accurate readouts everytime
- The pressure regulator on this machine is also very easy to adjust
- Some complaints of damage in shipping
- Reports of broken plastic motor covers (not caused by shipping)