If you want to know a simple fact about construction equipment, DeWalt is the undisputed champion of dependability. Over the years, DeWalt has attained THE most respected name in construction tools.
More people trust this name than any other brand, and if choose to give this angle grinder a try, you’ll find out why. The DeWalt D28402K 4 1/2 Inch Small Angle Grinder provides 10 amps of grinding power and 11,000 RPM speed. It also comes with overload protection, a key feature of most DeWalt tools, that helps keep the engine safe.
The dust ejection feature ensures that dust and debris doesn’t clog up the air intake vents, and the gear case holds a clean, quiet transmission that provides years of performance. The quick change wheel allows you to change discs in the shortest amount of time, thereby improving your productivity.
The adjustable guard allows for easy tuning of the grinder, and like we mentioned in the buying guide, this grinder comes with the “oh so important” vibration reducing handle that people on Amazon say works really well.
This tool weighs in at a total of 4.6 lbs, keeping your fatigue down to a minimum. As far as the review score and user reports are concerned, people say this is one of the best tools money can buy. With a score like that, you’ll kick yourself that you didn’t find this angle grinder sooner.
- 10 Amps Of Power
- 11,000 RPM Max Speed
- Overload Protection
- Dust Ejection System
- Quick Disc Change Wheel – Tool Free
- Vibration Reducing Multiposition Handle
- 4.6 Lbs Total Weight
- Three Year Warranty
- If you ever want to try restoring an old vehicle, you’ll need the help of a good angle grinder like this DeWalt – Powerful and fast enough to cut a car frame
- Won’t overheat like many of the other competing models
- Instead of buying a cheap imitation, get yourself the trusted quality of the brand name DeWalt for a fair price
- Comes with a carrying case to keep the grinder safe for travel and storage
- Sharpening your tools is one of the many uses for this angle grinder and it does this very well
- Handle is able to be screwed in and screwed out easily
- Is extra powerful, more so than other angle grinders and will go through nearly any material you can find
- Even after over 8 hours of continuous use, this grinder never skipped a beat or overheated
- Carrying case can hold a wide selection of sanding discs and grinding wheels
- If you drop the tool on the switch side, it may break. It has awkward positioning as far as accidental drops are concerned
- Buying a separate mask and goggles is advised because angle grinders can generate a lot of dust