You can ask any coffee enthusiast or connoisseur and they will tell you that to develop the full flavor of coffee beans, they should be ground immediately before brewing. The Bistro burr grinder makes coffee making easy with its adjustable features and 14 settings from fine to coarse giving you the perfect grind for each brewing method you choose.
Many coffee grinders have plastic containers to put the ground coffee in, but this is not a good idea. The plastic container increases the chances of static and the powder spills everywhere.
The Bistro takes care of this problem by having a borosilicate glass container instead for grounds catching. This glass container is virtually static-free and reduces the amount of “jumping” coffee grounds.
- Includes adjustable features and 14-grind settings from fine to coarse
- Comes with a borosilicate glass container to reduce static and “jumping” coffee grounds
- You get the correct grind for any brewing method you choose
- Includes quick grind button and timed grind feature which makes setting your exact coffee amount and time a cinch
- Comes in orange, black, green, red and white
Overall, the Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder is quiet, easy to use, affordable, looks great and all coffee enthusiasts will love it!
Bodum Bistro Pros:
- You can modify the grinding settings – The Bodum Bistro Coffee Burr allows you to change the grinding settings as you need to for the coffee you are making.
- It’s a nice looking grinder – It’s the kind of grinder you can place on your counter and never get tired of looking at.
- It performs flawlessly – Many users point out just how flawlessly this grinder works.
- Better job than the commercial grinder at Starbucks – If you are someone that always goes with freshly ground, you will notice a difference when you use the Bodum Bistro coffee grinder.
- Doesn’t clog up – While many grinders have clogging problems this one does not.
- Glass parts – The glass removes all the static and looks great. It is absolutely crucial to have a glass grind container which this one has and it is hard to find grinders that do. You get consistent grinding with no static or “jumping” grounds which makes cleaning up a breeze. You simply rinse out the catcher and that is it.
- The rubber lid seals well – Many people noted that the lid on the grinder sealed better than many of those they had used before.
- It’s a great red colored – The color of The Bodum Bistro is the main reason many people bought it. It is also available in orange, black, green and white.
- Great for daily use – This coffee grinder is made for those that want to freshly grind their coffee every day. It won’t break at all.
- Easy to use – It takes only a few steps to make your own fresh ground. You can have it done in under 5 minutes.
- Long lasting – Many have pointed out that they had their grinder for more than a year.
- Affordable and quiet – This Bodum Bistro grinder is pretty quiet and is almost half of the price of other similar units.
- On drip setting, you get the perfect size and it is consistent – It has a solid build with a glass catcher as well as plastic hopper and the burrs are well machined.
Bodum Bistro Cons:
- They do not service their products – When contacting the company, they do not provide any service for their products if something needs to be fixed.
- 20 Second maximum grind time with a 5 minute interval required to grind again – This can be an annoying feature if you are hoping to grind a large amount of coffee more than once.
- You can only adjust the grind size with the motor on.
- The hopper does not hold quite a full pound of coffee.
- The settings are a bit awkward if you wanted to change them a lot.