A ceramic heater with a full circle heating element does a better job of evenly heating a living space. The Amazon reviews associated with this product details the truth, that a full 350 degree sweep is a better way to heat a room than traditional heaters with a non-sweeping head.
This unit comes with programmable sweep, a digital programmable thermostat, and 1500 watts of power with high, low, and temperature adjustable control settings in degrees.
It’s ETL rated for safety’s sake, and has a 25″ tall base. With just a little bit of assembly, almost right out of the box, you’ll be ready to heat your living area.
That just goes to show you that Lasko really knows what they’re doing when it comes to creating ceramic heaters. Let’s take a closer look at the feature set for this model:
- 1500 Watts Of Power – High, Low, And Degree Based Heating Control
- 90, 170, and 360 Degree Sweeping Heating Element
- Digital Programmable Temperature Settings
- 25″ Tall Base
- ETL Safety Rated
- Remote Control
- LCD Display
- Keeps whole room temperatures constant without error – The full circle heating element proves its worth
- Puts out heat at about 24″ off the floor
- Stays cool to the touch but really kicks out the heat when on high!
- Almost noiseless operation ensures that you won’t be disturbed
- Even in large rooms this ceramic heater performs well
- When compared to other heaters in the same category, this one really is the best option
- Works great in areas where the winters are really cold
- Has a respectable rating from Consumer Reports
- After being turned off and then back on, it goes straight to the default setting instead of the programmed temperature you set
- May have difficulties heating very large rooms