The Brother SE400 Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine combines sewing and embroidery all in one to assist you in your projects so you get a customized, and high-end appearance at a reasonable price.
It provides a huge array of sewing features, along with 98 stitch functions and 67 sewing stitches, as well as the ability for home decor embellishing, gifts and clothing and much more with its 4 by 4 in. embroidery ability.
Select from a library full of 70 built-in decorative designs, 5 lettering fonts and 120 frame pattern combos, or simply use your computer to import your own designs.
- Comes with 1120 V AC so not recommended for use in countries that do not support this
- Offers updates and PC connectivity
- Comes with LCD touch screen display; easy to view back-lit
- Includes 5 monogramming fonts, 70 embroidery designs that are built-in and 120 frame pattern combos
- Comes with 98 stitch functions and 67 sewing stitches built-in
Brother SE400 Pros:
- No need to use the foot pedal – If you are someone who doesn’t really work well with a foot pedal, the Brother SE400 is great for you.
- It has a “go” and “stop” button – You are able to just push the “stop” or “go” button instead of a foot pedal.
- 3 Speeds – This machine has three speeds to give you a range of abilities as well.
- User friendly LCD screen – If you want something computerized and easy to look at, this is it! The screen is made for any age to look out.
- You can sew and embroider…all in one afternoon – You can switch back and forth between the two moods. Many reviews noted that is one single afternoon they made a whole quilt!
- So easy to use – The Brother SE400 is a super user friendly machine, a cinch to use.
- For beginners – This machine is made for those who are brand new at doing both.
- Very quiet when embroidering – If you want quiet, this is a great machine to use when embroidering.
- Easy to read instructions – The instructions are easy to read and there is a DVD that will explain and show you everything.
- Works on both PC and Mac – It’s great being able to trust the machine won’t just work for one model but both.
- Computerized machine – Because it’s computerized, you are able to hop online and grab any kind of embroidery design you can think of. It is so simple to get designs from the Internet for embroidering designs. Just connect to your PC or laptop and import your chosen design.
- It’s a great machine – One reviewer quoted “I am as happy as mosquito on a nude beach.” It proves the Brother SE400 is really a high quality machine.
- This machine comes with 5 pre-installed fonts that are nice – They work great and are simple to use. It is a breeze to get started, and just as easy to thread.
- The needle threader is a great touch, as well as the touch screen.
Brother SE400 Cons:
- The needle breaks sometimes – This is normally because of the tension you have set. Be sure to use embroidery needles and not classic needles.
- The thread sometimes gets into a big knotted mess – This happens when you don’t watch the machine when it embroiders. Be sure to keep your eye on it and this will rarely happen.
- You only get 10 patterns worth of memory on this – Therefore, it is a good idea to save your designs on your computer.
Incoming search terms:
- top rated embroidery machines
- Best Rated Embroidery Sewing Machines
- Best Embroidery Sewing Machine
- what is the best embroidery machine
- embroidery machines
- top 5 embrodery machines
- top embroidery machines
- embroidery machine
- top rated quilting & embroidery machine
- best rated embroidery machine
- best embroidering machines
- Best Professional Embroidery Machine
- best rated embrodery machines
- best embroidery machine under 900 2015
- top commercial embroidery machines