At times, a simple soup-making can ask for lots of hard work. For increasing the speed, immersion blenders are used but they can be very messy and cause problems like splashing, suction at utensil’s bottom or result in scratches. Furthermore, you might not be able to control the speed of blenders in order to have desired end product.
For all such issues, the Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender is the solution. The base is bell-shaped, redesigned blade system, internal ribbing break suction and offers controlled functioning. You can adjust speed level of this blender.
The unit is made up of high quality material; stainless steel ice-crusher blades and blending shafts. For such features and durability, this blender has been rated as the best in its category by leading consumer magazine, while many high priced models failed to reach the top.
- Revolutionary shape with bell-shaped base, in addition to internal ribbing for reduced suction. These functions provide efficient and controlled blending
- Control grip is piston-like that offers trigger operation
- Immersion depth of 8 inches for large quantities
- Variable speed level
- Non-scratch base for preventing scratching
- Powerful and fast blender
- Very quickly converts yogurt, fruit and ice into a smoothie
- Very nicely designed mixing container that is made up of plastic and the handle offers secure functioning while blending
- Easy handling and very fast
- Very powerful and extremely well-built
- Longer time for making puree than food processor
- It requires some seriously hard pressing for releasing mixer from rest of the unit