With a total of 1,000 watts of juice extracting power, this is one centrifugal juicer that’s really worth the money. You control the unit with a blue LED control dial, making adjustments simple and easy.
The anti-drip adjustable spout eliminates drippy messes, and the unlock and lift system allows you to take it apart for easy cleaning. The filter basket is designed to reduce form formation, resulting in a better quality juice than previous models.
The housing is made from stainless steel and diecast, which significantly improves durability. Also included is a 1 quart juice pitcher, 2 liter pulp container, and cleaning brush.
A 3 inch feeding chute allows you to juice fruits and vegetables without the need to cut and section them first. And with five speed settings, it handles all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Cuisinart is well known for creating juicers that fit peoples budgets, yet are made with high quality, dependable parts. For the affordable price of Cuisinart you just can’t do better than this.
- 1,000 Watt Motor.
- 3 Inch Feeding Chute.
- Five Speed Settings.
- Blue LED Control Dial.
- 2 Liter Pulp Container.
- 1 Quart Juice Pitcher.
- Cleaning Brush.
- Recipe Booklet and Instruction Manual.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Very quiet operation.
- Use low RPM setting for soft vegetables and high RPM for hard vegetables like carrots and beets..
- Stainless steel housing, not plastic like other juicers.
- Great juicing performance at an affordable price.
- High volumes of juice.
- Anti-foam ring works wonders to reduce foam.
- Drier pulp than other models in its class.
- Anti-drip spout is able to stop drips at the source.
- Includes recipe book and instruction manual.
- Assemble/Disassemble in less than a minute.
- Some people don’t like the design.
- Not as efficient as a masticating or twin gear juicer.