Designed with a substantial industrial motor, the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial masticating juicer carefully chews up plant components to completely draw out nutritional vitamins, nutrients, and minerals from vegetables and fruit.
The unit’s dual-stage juicing process guarantees optimum performance, while it’s lower revolving pace of 80 RPMs suggests absolutely no foaming, zero clogging, and no heat build-up.
Additional features include a higher juice yield together with incredibly dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection functionality for constant juicing, heavy-duty design, 4 stabilizing ft, as well as noiseless operation.
- Simple to use masticating juicer that includes a commercial motor
- Lower speed of 80 RPMs; no clogging, foaming or build-up of heat
- Comes with auto pulp ejection feature for constant juicing; high juice yield
- Noiseless operation; dual-stage juicing and is CUL and UL approved
- Comes with a 15 yr warranty
Omega J8006 Pros:
- Very easy to operate – Even a beginner can use the Omega J8006.
- Cleans very simply — No twenty minute clean up required. Most advanced juicers require a lot of parts to clean. This juicer, however, has 4 parts total to rinse. The pieces are smaller sized therefore they are simpler to clean completely. You will find absolutely no cumbersome nooks & crannies where by food items may get trapped.
- Made for those that juice often ( more than daily) – Juice often? You want a juicer you can trust to last. This isn’t a buy a new one every year juicer! It works and works hardcore.
- No annoying foam – For those that juice often, foam is a concern and an annoyance. The Omega J8006 produces little to no foam while juicing.
- Sturdy – It’s made to last and because of that it’s able to stand upright for hours.
- Fits in a prominent place – Love to juice? Then you want to see your juicer all the time. The Omega J8006 is made for sitting on the counter.
- Considered the Cadillac of in home juicers – Many people consider it this because it’s not a cheap short lasting juicer. It also works like a professional juicer.
- Works with wheat grass and difficult to juice greens – Want to juice wheat grass? What about kale? Maybe even some parsley? No problem! The Omega J8006 makes it easy.
- Masticating juices means it juices every inch of the things placed inside of it. – Unlike a centrifugal juicer this is made for making juice from every single inch of the items you are juicing.
- Has attachments that can do things like pastas, frozen goodies and even baby foods – Who doesn’t love attachments? The Omega J8006 has options which extend the lifetime and usage of your juicer.
- 15 year warranty – Love this because few companies offer a warranty. Most cheaper juicers only offer a year or a few months warranty. This means you can trust that the product will work for awhile.
- Hardly any sound; sounds similar to a small hand beater.
- The motor is extremely powerful as well as grinds up anything you toss at it.
Omega J8006 Cons:
- Cheap collection cups – The juicer has a collection cup that many people admit broke after a year or more.
- Replacement parts may be difficult to acquire – The Omega J8006 is an older model, thus it’s not always easy to buy replacement parts. Some times the company will have them but there are times when you have to search via other resources.
- The chute is really a tad small.