Microwaves have come a long way in recent years. Instead of having to spend all day slaving over a hot oven, you can simply let the microwave handle it. If size is an issue, it won’t be after you purchase this generous capacity microwave.
The Panasonic NN-H765WF series has been well received by the public and we think it’s a great buy for the money.
1250 watts of power allows you to really make the most of the 1.6 cubic feet. A large, 15 inch turntable is included, and allows you to make large portions of food like pizzas and other items.
It has a keep warm feature, turbo defrost, 10 power levels, menu screen, and five multistage cooking buttons. There is a button to add a single minute to the cooking time and a popcorn key too!
This is one of the few microwaves you’ll find with a long lasting warranty. You’re covered from defects for a total of 2 years after the purchase. And if that’s not enough to impress and entice you, this microwave has been given the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
This is truly a machine that’s worth the money and made by a high quality company. Panasonic has been making microwaves for many years, and things have only gotten better with time.
- 1250 Watts Of Power
- 1.6 Cubic Feet Of Internal Capacity
- 10 Power Levels
- 15 Inch Turntable
- Child Safety Lock
- One Touch Genius Sensor Cook And Reheat
- Single Minute Button
- Popcorn Key
- 2 Year Warranty
- Good Housekeeping Seal Of Approval
Pros of Panasonic NN-H765WF:
- Panasonic has really improved the quality of their microwaves in recent years, and this one is no exception
- Circuitry in this microwave is smaller and lighter than competing models
- Turbo Defrost feature ensures proper defrosting
- Up to 6 lbs can be defrosted at a time!
- Powers down in intensity so your food is cooked, never burned
- Very quiet while operating
- Accommodates large plates and platters with ease
- Sensor cooking technology automatically knows when your food is done
- Reports of Panasonic microwaves lasting an incredible 21 years.
- One of the largest capacity microwaves that’s still high quality
- Hard to see inside the microwave while items are cooking
- One report of bad customer service