If you’re in the market for a corded electric lawn mower, you should seriously consider the Black & Decker MM875 Electric Mulching Mower. The 12 amp motor offers more cutting power than average, and it allows you to mulch or bag your clippings.
There are zero exhaust emissions with this electric powered product, and unlike the Troy-Bilt, it has an included soft grip, adjustable handle. The 19 inch deck width allows you to get more cutting done in less time, and the weight is surprisingly light at 52 lbs.
You won’t ever need to use gasoline or oil with this product, and you’ll be pleased to have the adjustable deck height from 1 1/4 – 3 1/2 inches. The wheels conveniently raise and lower with a simple push of a button, and if you’re looking for a warranty with your purchase, it comes with 2 years of warranty coverage.
This Black and Decker mower sure has a lot of positive recommendations. A total of 556 reviews shows it to be a highly respectable 4 star product. And, you should remember that 4 stars means that a great many people actually rated it 5 stars, minus the occasional report of factory defects.
This mower is our #1 top pick for push lawn mowers.
- Corded 12 Amp Electric Motor
- 19 Inch Width Cutting Deck
- Rear Mulch Bag
- 52 Lbs Total Weight
- 2 Year Warranty
- Able to handle an 8,000 total square foot of lawn area with no problems at all!
- Power is comparable to about a 6.5 HP gas mower – It’s a very powerful electric mower!
- Most people who use this mower find that there really isn’t any need for the extra power of a gasoline version
- Zero maintenance – An electric mower like this requires no servicing
- This mower is an environmentally friendly way to cut grass
- You can gather your clippings in the included bag to create great fertilizer for gardens
- Mows within a 100 foot radius of an outlet
- 7 inch front and 8 inch rear wheels provide suitable stability on uneven terrain
- As with any electric mower, you’ll have to keep the cord out of the cutting path
- Has a smaller cutting width (19 inch width) than larger mowers (i.e. 22 inch cutting path)