Improve The Health Of Your Lungs With The Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier
Do you value the health of your lungs? Many physical ailments can be improved and/or eliminated with the help of a good air purifier.
You’ll find that with the use of one of these machines, your breathing will improve, and the health of your lungs will improve as well.
After using this filter for just a few hours, you’ll notice the air smells cleaner, fresher, and that there’s not so much dust flying around the air.
For people that smoke or live around smokers, an air purifier can greatly reduced second hand smoke in the air. People often comment about how good an air purifier is to remove the second hand smoke from cigarettes and cigars.
Dust, Pollen, Spores, Bacteria And Viruses Are No Match For The Power Of The Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier
The one thing that dust, pollen, spores, bacteria, and viruses have in common is their size. Most often, these particles are larger than .3 microns.
This air purifier will remove 99.7% of particles that are .3 microns and larger. The air quality change after using this unit is incredible! You’ll be delighted to know that you’re helping your body to be all it can be by not breathing in dust, mold, and other irritants.
Over time, even dust can hamper the functioning of your lungs. You’ll notice that you just feel better and more invigorated after using this air cleaner.
Ozone Is Bad For Your Health! Just Say No To Ozone And Opt For A HEPA Filter Instead
If you’ve been comparison shopping for home air filtration technologies, no doubt you’ve come across ones that also generate ozone. Ozone is very bad for your health, and instead of the ridiculous notion about using ozone to improve air quality, you should opt for a HEPA filter instead.
HEPA certified air filtration technology doesn’t generate any ozone, and keeps air clean and pure. Especially for people with pets and allergies to dust and pollen, having one of these machines can really improve your quality of life.
The Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier HEPA Air Cleaner Is Affordable, Quiet, And Relatively Cheap To Own
One of the greatest things about the Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier is the price. For just under $300, you get a top of the line air purifier that’s made by the Whirlpool company. And since 1949, the Whirlpool brand name has been wowing their customers with household appliances that improve everyday living conditions and make life better for the average consumer.
The Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier is also easy on the ears. It provides whisper quiet operation that allows you to run it when you’re sleeping, while talking on the phone, and it won’t disturb your happy home with any noise whatsoever.
And as far as cost to own is concerned, a carbon filter is in place to trap larger particles and extend the life of the HEPA filter. You’ll find that you won’t need to replace the HEPA filter as often, and that saves money over less efficient models you’ll find for sale in the marketplace.
Whirlpool Whispure Features:
- 4.8 Times Per Hour Air Filtering Ability
- 500 Square Foot Room Capacity
- Electronic Control Panel
- True HEPA Air Filter With .3 Micron Filtration
- Carbon Filter
- Outside Grill (Pre-Filter)
- CEDR 315 (Clean Air Delivery Rate)
- 4 Fan Speeds – Sleep/Turbo Modes
- 5 Year Warranty
Click Here To Read More About Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier On Amazon!
Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier Pros:
- Because it sucks air in through the grill and the filtered air comes out of the top, you can push this purifier up against the wall to save on space
- Convenient electronic indicator lights tell you when it’s time to replace the filter, and where it’s currently at in its lifespan
- The 5 year warranty that comes with this purifier is pretty generous – Getting the full 5 years out of it is guaranteed
- People with asthma can especially benefit from the use of an air purifier
- HEPA filter is large enough to encompass the entire grill area of the purifier – No dust, mold, or allergens will get past it
- According to a customer report, after five years of continuous use, this purifier still works like the first day they bought it
- People who use this air purifier at night find that their nose doesn’t get as stuffy and breathing is much easier
- You can vacuum clean the pre-filter and HEPA filter when dust accumulates so that they function like new again – However, this may void the warranty
- Allergy sufferers no longer wake up with scratchy eyes and throats. Keeps allergies at bay very well
- Looks attractive in a household setting
- Even on the highest setting, turbo mode, it only sounds as loud as a box fan
- The little bit of white noise it does produce can help people get to sleep easier
- You’ll be amazed at the amount of dust and air particles this unit picks up – You’ll thank god its in the filter and not in your lungs!
- Long lasting clean air is what this air purifier provides – 5 year warranty guarantees that you get your moneys worth
- Filters are easy to change
- You’ll notice that you get sick less and suffer less “sick days” home from work when using this machine
- You won’t have to dust your home as frequently with the use of an air purifier like this one
- Taking this unit from room to room in order to purify the air is a great idea and keeps your whole house smelling clean
- Even environmental health workers will tell you how effective these machines are for air purification
Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier Cons:
- Some people think this air purifier is a tad bit expensive
- LED lights are a bit bright
- Some reports of defects from the factory