The Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner is a recognizable product from one of the leaders in vacuum technology. This model is a canister vacuum featuring Dyson’s unique Ball technology, which allows it to maneuver easily around corners and furniture.
Traditional wheeled upright vacuums can be difficult to handle: they are usually heavy, the easily roll in the wrong direction, and could damage wood furniture by bumping into it.
The Dyson Ball Animal eliminates these difficulties, giving the user greater control through its central steering mechanism. The unit’s pivot point is near the center of the device, allowing it to turn tight circles and go precisely where the user wants it to.
- Dyson’s signature cyclone mechanism picks up more debris and dirt than any of its competitors, even microscopic particles, and it will not lose suction.
- Dyson’s airflow mechanism, Radial Root Cyclone, has been remodeled to further increase the suction power.
- Steers easily, giving the user greater control.
- The controls are located at the handle rather than at the base, so there’s no need to bend down every time the user switches from hard flooring to carpets.
- Covered by Dyson’s five-year warranty, which ensures parts and labor.
Dyson DC39 Animal Pros:
- Light weight and very easy to go around obstacles – The Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner provides you with an easy to use and light weight vacuum that can move around all obstacles easily.
- Lays flat – This vacuum has the ability to lay flat and thus can even clean under beds.
- Powerful – The Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner is so powerful that it can handle thicker carpets and also large areas.
- Long power cord – For buyers with a large home, this feature was important. The cord is long which makes cleaning a large room faster than ever.
- Fantastic suction – The suction on the Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner is amazing. Many reviewers were amazed at how much dirt the vacuum picked up the first time they used it. It will pick up heavy stuff that other vacuums can’t, such as scattered pet food, gravel, and large clods of dirt.
- Makes vacuuming less of a chore – Many reviewers disliked vacuuming before using it. The Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner makes it very easy to enjoy vacuuming because it’s very easy to use.
- Made with pets in mind – This vacuum is made for pet owners of all types. If you have dogs or cats or even rabbits, this is the vacuum you need to make it seem like you have no pets at all.
- It really does go everywhere the user needs it to – It can lie flat to reach under furniture, and can also extend far enough to clean tight places like the gap between an appliance and a wall, or behind furniture.
- It works equally well on hard flooring, tile and carpets.
Dyson DC39 Animal Cons:
- No storage – Buyers wished the Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner had some kind of storage for the tangle-free turbine tool that comes with the vacuum.
- Expensive – The Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner is more expensive than some of its competitors.
- It has a tendency to flip over occasionally when moving and has to be twisted a bit to get it back into position.