If you are looking to enjoy amazing fried food in your home, the Emeril stainless steel fryer might be just the fryer for you. It features 1700 watts of power, an adjustable, digitally controlled thermostat for reaching the perfect cooking temperature every time and other easy to use controls.
When you set the thermostat, there is a signal temperature-ready light that tells you when your oil is ready to use. This unit is simple to operate and has various safety features like the external basket control which prevents splattering, the cool-touch handles and the magnetic safety plug.
- Comes with 1700 watts of power with 2 2/3 lb. food capacity and 3 2/7 liter oil capacity
- Includes the stainless-steel pot that is removable, an adjustable thermostat, large frying basket and metal lid
- Includes external basket control to prevent splattering and a drainage and oil filtration system
- Other features include cool-touch handles, dishwasher-safe parts, permanent filter and digital timer
- Measurements are approximately 18 x 12 x 14 in. and comes with a 1 year limited warranty
T-fal Emeril Pros:
- A quick love – Anyone who loves to deep fry, instantly falls in love with the Emeril deep fryer because of its features and ease of usage. This unit is easy to set up although reading the manual will help you to understand the digital controls.
- Made for two people – This deep fryer is made to hold a small amount of food for a family of two to three people at most.
- Dishwasher safe – It is rare that a deep fryer is dishwasher safe. The Emeril deep fryer is dishwasher safe which makes it super easy and fast to clean.
- There is no odor during or after frying – One reviewer had a previous deep fryer that was slightly smelly after cooking and while cooking. This one doesn’t have that problem which allows you to use the product indoors without making your home smell like cooking food and hot oil.
- Includes a filtering system – If you want to save oil and reuse oil, that is completely possible because the Emeril deep fryer will clean the oil for you. The filtering system and self-drainage works great.
- Easy to clean – For those without a dishwasher, this deep fryer is also easy to clean by hand. Cleaning this fryer is a breeze and all heavy residues can be removed easily with a paper towel.
- Perfect foods – With the Emeril deep fryer you can enjoy fried foods that come out perfectly. One reviewer noted they had never had their food come out that good until they used this deep fryer.
- Oil container – If you prefer to store or recycle your oil you can do that easily with this deep fryer. The container can be taken out and stored.
- It’s accurate – Reviewers noted that the Emeril deep fryer sets the temperature quickly and sticks with it as well.
- Nice looking – This deep fryer can easily be left out on the countertop because it’s not an eye sore. Many reviewers said they left it out because they used it often.
- The basket is a good size and can hold enough small foods – For parties where you are serving fried appetizers the Emeril deep fryer is the perfect deep fryer for those small pieces of food.
- Quick heating time – Reviewers noted that they could walk away from the machine for a few minutes and when they returned the deep fryer would be ready for cooking with.
- Your oil heats up fast, the digital controls are simple and your food comes out crisp not greasy.
T-fal Emeril Cons:
- Oil leakage – This can come from the oil being carried on the lid in the form of steam. It’s hard to prevent but can be managed with some monitoring.
- Customer service issues – One reviewer noted that when they requested a replacement part for the Emeril deep fryer, they were unsympathetic in every way. Just one customer had this problem though.
- It would be great if the Emeril fryer had a higher temperature setting, however it appears to be industry standard.