Electric toothbrushes with sonic technology have drastically changed the way we brush our teeth every day and the quality of oral health care everyone can have. Knowing what type of oral health care help you need help with, whether it is just general cleaning, plaque removal or issues with gum disease is a great way to narrow down the type of electric toothbrush that will work for you.
In many of the units and brands that are on the market, sonic technology in electric toothbrush models has advanced enough so that every last detail regarding tooth brushing has been seen to.
Some features may seem more or less useful to different users, so really take the time to comparison shop between the many units that each brand offers. If there is a feature that you might not be interested in using now, or that you won’t use personally, there may be a family member that can benefit from certain features.
It is also important to read reviews and personal experiences with each unit because there may be some issues, sound, types of pulsation and size, with each unit that will change your decision to purchase a specific model.
Philips Sonicare FlexCare RS930 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Review
The Philips Sonicare HX6932/30 Electric Toothbrush is recognized as one of the leading brushes in the Philips Sonicare line. With three brush speeds, UV sanitizer capabilities and a strong battery this sonic toothbrush is a great way to provide yourself and family members with quality oral care while improving teeth and gums at the same time.
The Philips Sonicare RS930 Electric Toothbrush has been shown to remove more plaque than manual brushing is capable of, and the customizable brush settings gives everyone what they need from the brush and for their teeth.
Users know their teeth are getting cleaned with the 31,000 brush movements per minute that brush as gently as the most sensitive set of gums requires.
Easy to use features like the 2 minute timer, green light battery indicator and UV sanitizer take all the guess work out of brushing.
- Three brushing modes and two cleaning routines for a customized experience.
- 31,000 brush movements per minute for a gentle clean.
- UV Sanitizer kills bacteria and viruses on brush head between use.
- Battery holds charge for 3 weeks with one 24 hour charge.
- Illuminated display indicates battery charge and brushing mode selected.
- Two brush heads included with each electric toothbrush.
- Contoured brush heads for use along the gum line where disease causing plaque collects.
- Two brushing timers to ensure a thorough two minute cleaning and a quadpacer to assist in equal brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- The Philips Sonicare RS930 electric toothbrush is able to remove a considerable amount of plaque buildup from teeth and then helps maintain great oral health.
- Perks like the travel charger, case and caps give you a second product for free.
- The UV brush head sanitizer is really easy to use and there are color coded rings so that everyone in the family can share.
- When using the brush there is very little vibrating action.
- Not being able to save your preferred brushing mode between uses can be annoying. The UV sanitizer case can be cumbersome and hard for some to set the large brush into.