If you are looking to relax with a hot cup of coffee, latte, cappuccino or mocha, than you will need a decent milk frother in your home. This type of machine provides you with an exotic aroma and provides a stiff, foamy frothed milk topping for a delicious beverage. There are various different brands and models of milk frothers out there at very affordable prices.
Many are multi-functional and serve many purposes like making whipped cream, ice cream, milk shakes or sauces and custards for sweet dishes. Usually, these machines are pretty simple to operate and they perform well.
Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother Review
They add richness to your hot beverages like nothing else you have seen. You can use them for lattes, espressos, cappuccinos, hot chocolates and even the creamy milk shake or ice cream. There are endless possibilities in front of you when you own a decent milk frothing unit.
The Nespresso Aeroccino Plus is just one machine that will produce milk froth perfectly in just seconds.
- 130 ml maximum capacity for milk froth and 250 ml maximum capacity for hot milk
- Make cold and hot milk froth for lattes and cappuccinos
- Minimum and maximum level indicators
- Prepare hot milk froth in just 70 seconds
- Includes base that is detachable
- This machine is so easy to use, just add cold milk to it, push a button and then wait for around a minute and you will have beautiful stiff and warm cappuccino milk foam.
- Is easy to clean too and can be done easily with water and a little amount of soap.
- There is no worries about burning milk like other machines. Nothing sticks and the froth is really dense and much less hot milk unfrothed.
- It includes other features like cold froth for making iced versions and you get some whisks that have handles for easy insertion and removal.
- Just an overall amazing machine that foams in under 90 seconds.
- It would be much nicer if it were a bit taller and cheaper.
Incoming search terms:
- best rated milk frother
- top 10 milk frothers 2015