Time Tested Hoover Quality That’s Tough To Beat
With the Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Steam Mop, you can tackle light and heavy cleaning tasks on hard floor surfaces with ease. This product can use either the SteamPlus Cleaning Solution or just plain steam to get your floors as clean as they can be. You can even give carpets a “like new” conditioning treatment by gliding over them with this unit.
Hoover is one of the best names in the carpet and floor cleaning business. They make lots of different vacuums that use all the latest advances in floor cleaning technology. And now, they’re making steam mops too!
So if you want to cash in on a great product, and want to be sure you’re buying one that’s going to last, then look to Hoover and check out the Amazon review scores. Across 433 customer reviews, this steam mop scored 4.5 out of 5 stars. Everyone seems to love it, and we think you will too.
So basically, if you’re needing a disinfecting option without having to use chemicals, this steam mop can accomplish that for you. High temperature steam is an effective means of killing harmful bacteria so your floors remain safe. If you have children and pets, you’ll be sure to appreciate a safe environment for them too.
Disinfect And Kill 99.9% Of Bacteria And Germs Without Having To Spend Hundreds To Do It
Disinfecting your floors for a safe and clean floor environment is one thing, but being able to do it at a fraction of the cost of other steam mops is wonderful!
The low cost of this steam mop is certainly attractive, but it’s also a high performance item that’s built to last. And, through using the biodegradable and non toxic SteamPlus cleaning solution, you’re being good to the environment and adding that extra bit of “oomph” to your cleaning power too.
Bacteria like Staph, Salmonella, MRSA, E. Coli, and more are easily eliminated through using this mop. These bacteria can appear from food drippings and a lot of other sources too.
The Hoover TwinTank is a good investment that pays for itself as far as peace of mind and safety is concerned.
Lightweight And Easy To Use – The Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Steam Mop
The weight of your cleaning equipment plays a big part in how much energy it takes out of you. Do yourself a favor and choose the light weight of the Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop for the ultimate in floor cleaning ability. You won’t hurt your back lifting it and gliding it across the floor, because it only weighs a total of 6 lbs! That’s incredibly light, and for the performance this unit provides, it’s a value that’s really tough to beat.
It also comes with a 30 foot power cord that allows you to cover even huge rooms with ease. The SteamReady indicator tells you when the steam mop is ready for use, and this mop comes with three microfiber cleaning pads that are both washable and reusable. That saves a lot of money and gives you really good cleaning results.
The Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop allows you to be good to the health of your hardwood floors and ensure the health of your family and pets for years to come. It even comes with a docking tray to protect your floors!
Let’s take a closer look at the feature set in list format to outline what it’s all about:
Hoover TwinTank Features:
- Kills 99.9% Of Harmful Germs And Bacteria
- Two Tank System To Hold Water Or Disinfectant Solution
- Solution Adjustment Dial
- Power Light Indicator
- 6 Lbs Total Shipping Weight
- Triangular Mop Head
- Power Cord – 30 Foot
- 3 Washable/Reusable Microfiber Pads
- 2 Year Warranty
Hoover TwinTank Pros:
- In houses or apartments that are prone to dust, having this mop can be a real lifesaver – Improves breathing conditions too!
- If you have kids or pets in the house, this is one piece of equipment you don’t want to be without
- Works on all kinds of hard flooring types – Hardwood, linoleum, ceramic tile, vinyl flooring, and more
- Included carpet slider allows you to “freshen” carpets between cleanings
- You can even wash the microfiber pads in the sink with some detergent, then lay them flat to dry
- Steam is ready within 30 seconds of powering the unit on
- You’ll find that you don’t need to plug and unplug to clean large areas – 30 foot power cord gives you more freedom of movement
- Reading the user manual that comes with this steam mop will teach you how to properly use the machine – Read it first!
- If you need to stop steam mopping for a minute or two, the included holding tray will protect your floors from the hot temperature of the mop head
- This mop comes with a 2 year warranty that Hoover fully backs up
- Cost for this mop is under $100 – Talk about affordable!
- Twin tank design holds plenty of water/solution – You can clean nearly the entire first floor of a house with on one tank!
- Steam cleaning is so hot and effective, it will remove built up residue from chemical based cleaning built up over the years
- Stuck on food and stubborn stains are also no match for this steam mop – Hold it on top of the stubborn area for a few seconds – Voila! Stain gone.
- Swivel head makes it really easy to get around furniture, toilets, and into corners of a room.
- For people that are used to using a mop and bucket, you’ll never go back to them after this!
- Hoover will fully reimburse you if you get a defective model – Hoover does carpet and floor cleaning like no one else!
- There’s no sharp pieces on this mop that can cut you – Smooth design all the way around
- Compared to the Shark brand steam mop, this Hoover is a much better deal
Hoover TwinTank Cons:
- Steam Plus Disinfectant solution can be costly
- Mop heads collect a lot of dust – You might want to buy additional mop heads so you can clean multiple rooms/large flooring areas without stopping
- Warranty is only 2 years long