Don’t Risk The Health Of Your Body By Running On Pavement Or Dirt – The Horizon Fitness T101-2 Treadmill Is Low Impact!
Many people, as they get older, remark at how difficult it is on their joints, knees, and back to run on pavement or dirt. This is understandable, because as we age, our joints and body become less flexible and less able to withstand high impact exercise.
That’s one of the main reasons treadmills were invented. They provide shock absorbing ability below the tread area so that every stride you take is cushioned.
This helps people to achieve their fitness goals more easily and gives people the confidence to not give up!
And for winter time, when running outside isn’t an option, a treadmill makes for the perfect solution.
Control All Aspects Of Your Workout And Monitor Your Fitness Results With The T101-3 Treadmill
With this treadmill, you can track your calories burned, time spent exercising, distance, intervals, and weight loss. The LCD screen makes it easy to keep track of your progress and allows you to see the statistical results you’ve achieved.
Many people find these features really useful and are able to make calculations based on statistics the treadmill provides. For example, if your target goal is to run five miles in one day, but you’ve only been able to reach 3 miles per day, then the Distance feature is good to record this data so you can use it to your advantage.
You Burn More Calories On A Treadmill Than You Do On An Exercise Bike
Because of the way exercise bikes are built, you build up momentum through pedaling and then maintain it. This burns a lot less calories than running on a treadmill does. On a treadmill, your body is in constant movement, with every stride requiring just as many calories burned as the last.
You don’t get that kind of workout on an exercise bike, and you’re wasting a lot of precious time by using one. Instead, why not opt for the more beneficial workout that a treadmill provides?
As long as you’re in adequate physical shape, you’ll be able to burn more fat and build lean, healthy muscle a lot faster than other forms of exercise will allow.
Up to 10% Incline Feature And Up To 10 MPH Treadmill Speed
Whether you’re choosing to walk or run, being on a treadmill is a great way to lose weight and build muscle. And, when you’re ready to take your fitness efforts to the next level, the 10% incline feature can really get your muscles working hard and maximize your workout.
This treadmill also has adjustable speed settings, up to 10 MPH, that surpasses the maximum speed you can possibly run. This ensures that you get to fully explore what you’re able to accomplish and physically get your money’s worth out of the machine.
When You’re Done Using This Treadmill, It Folds Away Quickly And Easily
Treadmills take up a lot of space, but the Horizon Fitness T101-3 Treadmill allows you to fold it up and store it away easily. It features two hydraulic shocks that assist you in folding up the deck and lowering it too.
And as far as the amount of space this treadmill takes up when it’s all folded up, you can put it in a corner of a room and barely notice the small footprint. When trying to make the most of your workout area, being able to store this unit away can be crucial.
Click Here To Read More About Horizon Fitness T101-3 Treadmill On Amazon!
Horizon Fitness T101-3 Features:
- 2.25 Horsepower Motor
- 20″ X 55″ Two Ply Tread Belt
- PerfectFLEX Cushioning System
- 0-10 MPH Adjustable Speed
- 0-10% Adjustable Incline
- Nine Included Programs
- Track Calories, Distance, Time – Three Workout Programs – Intervals, Weight Loss, and Manual
- Heart Rate Monitor
- MP3 Input And Surround Sound Speakers
- CoolFIT Fan
- 300 Lb Total Weight Capacity
- 1 Year Warranty
Horizon Fitness T101-3 Pros:
- The treadmill doctor rates this treadmill as a “Best Buy” in its category for 2012
- Very quiet when running – It won’t disturb roommates or family members
- Provides a very stable platform to run on and doesn’t feel flimsy
- PerfectFLEX deck cushioning does a great job at reducing impact levels
- MP3 speaker system is loud enough to make music enjoyable when using it
- The price really can’t be beat – Under $700 for a quality treadmill is a really good deal
- Amazon will schedule the delivery of this treadmill according to when you can be there to receive it
- Horizon will send a treadmill technician out to diagnose problems and fix them for you if you need them to
- Setup out of the box only takes about 25 minutes total – You will need more than one person to put it together
- Slowest speed level is .5 MPH, which makes it also ideal for people with physical handicaps
- People who go to health clubs say that this is a high quality treadmill that’s sturdy and built to last
- If you’re out of shape, one of the best things you can do for your health is use one of these treadmills to get your strength and good feelings back
- Folding the unit up and storing it away is made easy through the hydraulic lift system
- For the super low price tag, being able to incline a full 10% is surprising
- This treadmill makes the perfect solution to winter time and when the weather outlook is bleak
- This machine can save you a lot of money over the cost of a gym membership!
- Overweight people will appreciate and get a lot of use out of the 300 lb weight capacity
- The great majority of people that have used this treadmill rate it a full 5 stars
- Be sure to lubricate the tread belt with silicone before you begin using this treadmill
- You might need more than one person to carry it in the house after it’s been delivered
Horizon Fitness T101-3 Cons:
- Included fan could use to be a little more strong
- Heart rate monitor isn’t as good as it could be – Buying a separate, highly rated heart monitor might be the best option
- Console readout is just acceptable – Some other more expensive treadmills have a more robust display and exercise tracking options