When you want to be able to cut, trim, and shape wood to exacting specifications, you need the help of a good wood router. A router allows you to create fine edges on tables, create holes in wood and other materials, and trim areas to exact widths, heights, and dimensions.
With both a plunge base and fixed base included in this router package, you’ll be able to handle all the jobs you have with exacting precision. Both bases feature Bosch Precision Centering Design, which does a great job of keeping the bit centered.
The super powerful 2 1/4 horsepower, 12 amp motor is enough to handle nearly every material you throw at it. And thanks to a feature called Constant Response Circuitry, the motor stays at a constant speed through your cuts and won’t bog down.
It’s also a “soft start” router, which reduces constant wear and tear on the motor and other parts when starting it up.
The microfine adjustment settings travel a full inch and are accurate to within 1/64 of an inch. You can also easily adjust the bit height from above the router table thanks to the advanced bit height adjustment system. This router comes with a rugged carrying case to ensure that you can get it to the job site without error.
You can put your trust in the brand name Bosch, as they are on the forefront of construction technology.
- 2 1/4 Horsepower – 12 Amp Motor
- 8,000 – 25,000 RPM Range
- Fixed Base And Plunge Base Included
- Soft Start
- Microfine Depth Adjustment Accurate To 1/64″
- Constant Response Circuitry
- Aluminum Construction – Soft Grip Handle
- One Year Warranty
- Professional results can make anyone look like they know what they’re doing
- Includes cast wrenches for changing bits
- Includes edge guide and circle cutter to let you tackle even more jobs
- Soft start prevents engine damage when first powering on
- Separate bases, fixed and plunge, gives you better precision cuts than an all in one unit
- Bosch continually outshines the competition
- Good ergonomics and good control
- 8 position turret on the plunge base
- Can be hard to change bases when it’s cold
- Some people think this router has too many parts – Comes down to preference