Bench Dog is a diamond in the rough as far as router tables are concerned. Want proof? Just check out the review score on this item. Across 120 customer reviews, it scored an amazing 4.5 out of 5 stars. Everyone seems to love this table.
So what’s the Bench Dog 40-001 ProTop Contractor Benchtop Router Table have to offer?
How about a 24″ X 16″ table size, a melamine cabinet, aluminum constructed ProFence, accessory T-slots on both the table and fence, dual fence slots, 2 1/2″ dust port, non-marring laminate top, twin steel rails to support the router, birch plywood cabinet, and rubber feet for reduced vibration.
This router table has it all and for a price you can afford! It weighs a mere 40 lbs, and that’s light enough to take pretty much anywhere!
The Bench Dog company was formed in 1995, and since then, they’ve amassed quite a large following of woodworking enthusiasts. This is a great company to do business with, and this product is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Birch Plywood Cabinet
- 24″ X 16″ Non Marring Laminate Top
- 22″ Aluminum ProFence
- Aluminum Miter Accessory Track
- T-Slots On Table And Fence
- 2 1/2″ Dust Port
- Dual Fence Slots
- Rubber Feet
- Lifetime Warranty
- Arrives carefully packed from Amazon, ready to be assembled
- Takes only 15-20 minutes to assemble the table out of the box
- Light enough to move to different areas of your shop easily
- Instructions are easy to follow and accurate – You won’t have any problems
- Other router tables can cost over a thousand dollars! This one costs around $250 and provides everything you need.
- Square, true fence
- Looks attractive in any shop setting with an outstanding finish
- A great overall router table for smaller jobs
- Hard to get the acrylic insert to lay flat
- For really big projects, you’ll be needing a bigger table