Looking for a full body workout machine that is compact, affordable, and reliable? Well then check out the LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine. This indoor rowing machine is compact, attractive, and affordable.
With a 16.5 pound flywheel you can get an intense workout every day and not have to worry about the sound thanks to the Eddy current smooth and quiet drive system.
Additionally this rowing machine can hold users up to 300 pounds and it folds up conveniently when you are finished with your workout!
This award winning indoor rowing machine is the perfect complement to your indoor workout space. Backed by extensive warranties, and given a Seal of Excellence in 2008 by the Gear Awards, you won’t regret purchasing the LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine!
- 16.5 pound flywheel
- Five different resistance levels
- Folds up for easy storage
- Can hold up to 300 pounds
- 5 year frame warranty, 2 year part warranty
Overall the LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine is fantastic for the price. Not only this rowing machine is really affordable, but it works great too despite being a lot cheaper than others.
LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Pros:
- Solid steal frame gives you a reliable workout with zero hiccups. It also provides long durability with maximum use.
- Five year frame warranty gives you the assurance that no matter what happens, your machine will be covered. Also included is a two year parts warranty and a one year labor warranty.
- The LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 delivers beyond your expectations. And this is why it has received the 2008 Gear Awards Seal of Excellence. Not only does it increase your cardiovascular system but it also provides a high quality workout without having to pay the high cost of going to a gym.
- The RW1000 comes with a 300-pound user weight; which gives reliability in all areas of fitness.
- With its smooth and silent eddy current drive system you are allowed to exercise with fluid movements thus ensuring a complete workout. The entire machine is very smooth when you use it making it great for a quick and intense workout.
- A 16.5 pound flywheel gives a lightweight feel with heavy resistance so you can get more out of your workout.
- With an innovative three LCD console you are given statistic and results instantly on almost any area you are looking for, whether it is distance, calories, time or strokes you have the tools you need to keep track of your progress. The display is also very bright and lasts a long time.
- With five levels of resistance the LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 is perfect for those just starting out or for the more athletically trained individuals.
- Folding couldn’t be easier. In just a few minutes you can dissemble your workout machine and fit it in most corners so you have more space.
- The unique magnetic break system gives you more control over the function of your system, with easy stopping and going movements.
LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Cons:
- Does not come with a shut off switch for the LCD panel which might drain battery usage.
- Needs larger resistance for maximum results.
- This rowing machine works great, but it can’t hold as much weight as some of the other rowing machines can. If you weigh a close to three hundred pounds you should consider getting a different model because this machine will likely wear down fairly fast during use if you are heavier.