Washers like this one with a stainless steel tub means no lingering odors in the washtub. It’s able to stay in balance through using a strong motor and automatic balancing system.
This is a washer that everyone wishes they had because it’s just built so well. With a simple rotary dial, there’s no computer to cause a malfunction. It even has an add water feature that allows you to add more water to the cycle and override the regular settings.
This machine gives you the option of using hot water! What an option for tough loads! The regular hot water cycle for heavy duty only takes 30 minutes!
Speed Queen is well known for making quality products, and previous models of this washer have lasted nearly 20 years! They only made small improvements with this model, so you can expect yours to last nearly as long.
- 1/2 Horsepower Motor
- 8 Wash Cycles
- 2 Speeds
- 210 Degree Agitation Stroke
- Flex Vane Agitator
- Variable Water Level Settings
- Automatic Balancing System
- Bleach and Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Self Leveling Legs
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Washtub
- People are falling in love with this washer all over the country.
- Built incredibly well with no computer to cause malfunctions.
- Lets you get back to basics with no useless technology to get in the way.
- Longest agitator stroke in the industry – 210 degrees.
- Well trained customer service department at Speed Queen can answer any questions and resolve issues.
- Doesn’t have a lid lock – You can soak a few clothes then add more to get the most out of a wash load.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Sounds soothingly quiet when running.
- Worth the extra cost for the outstanding quality.
- High satisfaction rating at Amazon.
- Small indicator on rotary dial is hard to see.
- Doesn’t come with a washing machine surge protector.