Rather than spending money and leaving your home to buy frozen waffles, you can make them in your home instead. Even though waffles are traditionally served at breakfast time, you can also make them for lunch, dinner and dessert.
It has been said by the professionals that if you do not have a perfect waffle maker, attempting to make waffles for your family may lead to failure. Having the ability to make hot, delicious waffles filled with your favorite toppings is something that many people enjoy each morning.
Having your own waffle maker makes this even more fun and much easier. There are various models and makes of waffle makers to choose from, however and many ways to find one that is right for you.
Waring Pro WMK600 Double Belgian Waffle Maker
Anyone who enjoys waffles will surely love the Waring WMK600 Double Belgian-Waffle Maker which creates the most fluffiest, thick Belgian waffles ever. They come out light and fluffy inside and crispy outside.
Plus, the special design enables you to make up to 2 Belgian waffles at one time. You just pour your batter in the round-shaped plate and then close the lid, rotate it to get to the second plate and then repeat the process.
You can coat the batter evenly on both plates (lower and upper) with this rotating function. The results are nothing shy than perfect Belgian waffles of gourmet-quality with those 1 in deep pockets to fill in with hot syrup, fresh fruits, whipped cream or any other delicious topping you desire.
- Make two Belgian waffles at once; comes with 1400 watts
- Get even baking with the round-shaped plates and rotating function
- Comes with rotary thermostat, deep 1 in pockets and browning control knob
- Includes 2 LED indicator lights, on/off toggle switch and 3 audio beep tones
- Measurements are 15 1/2 x 9 4/5 x 9 2/7 in.
- You get perfect waffles with this waffle maker and they are big and you get 2 at a time.
- This unit is simple to use, it will beep once it is heated to the right temp, you then add in the batter and then it will beep again once your waffles are finished.
- They come out hot and delicious and with the browning control, you get perfect waffles and it is simple to clean up afterwards. If you are a lover of Belgian waffles, this is the perfect unit for you.
- The downside of this waffle maker is that the griddles cannot be removed to clean it. You can only wipe them down.
- Also, the overflow area is a bit on the small side so if you add too much batter and will spill over.
Overall, the Waring WMK600 Double Belgian-Waffle Maker works really well and makes amazing Belgian waffles.