Washer And Dryer Combos Really Are The Wave Of The Future!
If you’ve been following the most recent innovations regarding washers and dryers, you’ve probably stumbled across lots of ads for the “New Wave” washer and dryer combos. These are highly efficient machines that do a much better job at washing and drying than machines of years past. Like most people, you’re probably a little skeptical and want to know more about these washer/dryer combos.
In this article, you’ll learn about the LG WM3987HW 3.6 Cubic Foot Front Load Washer And Dryer. It’s truly a top class machine that’s making full use of this new washing/drying innovation.
Space Saving Design And Top Of The Line Performance – It’s The Best Of Both Worlds!
You’ll be amazed at how much room you’ll be able to save by using this washer/dryer combo. It fits in the tightest of spaces and doesn’t require much as far as maintenance goes.
As far as washing technology, it features pre-wash settings, extra spin/rinse settings, extra water settings, 9 washing cycles, a more dependable DirectDrive motor, washing timer/delay, and more.
You can really customize your washing efforts with this machine in a variety of ways for the cleanest clothes experience money can buy.
Take A Look At All The Benefits To Using A Front Load Washer And Dryer Combo By LG:
The TrueBalance Anti-Vibration design is a new feature created by LG to limit the possibility of the unit jumping around or becoming uneven with the load washing/drying. It works well and people have remarked in the reviews about the effectiveness of this feature.
2. High Capacity:
It’s as least as big as the triple-load washers you’ll find at the laundromat. 3.6 cubic feet is a lot of room and it holds a ton of clothes. You can pack this thing nearly full and get awesome results, every time.
3. Super Quiet Operation:
It also comes with a LoDecibel Quiet Operation system that ensures you aren’t bothered by the noise that other washer and dryer units tend to create.
4. Both Energy And Water Efficient:
This unit is designed to use less water and less energy than competing washers and dryers without the new technologies installed.
5. 10 Year Warranty:
LG is so sure of the quality of this washer/dryer combo, that they back it for a full 10 years. And if you’ve heard anything about LG, you know that they’re a solid company to do business with. They create all kinds of hardware and electronics and are masters at what they do. When you get a warranty by this company, you can be sure they’ll stand behind it.
No Need For A Venting Hose – Water Hookup Is Easy Too!
This unit uses a ventless drying method called “Condensation Drying” that eliminates the need to vent the machine at all! Instead of forcing heated air into the clothes chamber, it uses the heat of a small bit of steam to bring the temperature of the clothes up to drying temperature. It’s literally a stroke of genius and your clothes will come out super dry!
Hooking the washer/dryer combo up to the kitchen sink can be done quite easily. And, you can put the drain hose into the kitchen sink for easy disposal of the dirty water. It doesn’t get much easier than this folks. A child could do it!
Great For Upstairs Apartments Where No Other Washer And Dryer Will Go!
This unit is the perfect solution for places that aren’t suitable for a traditional separate washer and dryer. It’s compact, will fit nearly anywhere, water hookup is easy at the sink, and it doesn’t require any exhaust venting! It’s this perfect combination of easy to use ability that makes it attractive for upstairs tenants that have had enough of public laundromats.
No more weird people, and you get the convenience of using a washer/dryer unit in the comfort of your own home.
Now that we’ve outlined the best parts of owning one, let’s take a closer look at the feature set of the LG WM3987HW 3.6 CF Front Load Washer Dryer Combo:
LG WM3987HW Features:
- 27″ Front Load Washer/Dryer Combo – 3.6 Cubic Foot Capacity
- 9 Washing Cycles – 6 Drying Cycles
- Powerful DirectDrive Motor
- Ventless Condenser Dryer
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System – 1,200 RPM
- 10 Year Warranty
LG WM3987HW Pros:
- Super efficient on power and water – You’ll save a lot on water and energy bills!
- Takes about 3 hours 45 minutes for a complete wash/dry cycle – And you don’t have to transfer the clothes from the washer to the dryer anymore!
- Is gentle on delicate clothing – You can feel safe using this washer/dryer combo on fragile items
- Has separate compartments for pre-wash detergent, wash detergent, fabric softener, and bleach
- Clothes come out static free, just the way they should
- Quiet when running – You have to really listen for it to hear it
- Runs on standard electrical outlets instead of 220
- No need to vent any exhaust thanks to the condenser drying system – What a miracle!
- DirectDrive motor means you’ll never have to replace any belts!
- Works great for stain removal – Even year old stains come out in this washer/dryer
- Only a bit more expensive than purchasing a separate washer and dryer!
- LG really stands behind their warranties and will replace or fix defective units
- If you buy the extended warranty, you can have peace of mind too!
- Clean out the pump filter and hose located at the bottom of the unit regularly!
- If you’re placing the machine on tile, it can help to place it on a square of carpet to keep it from sliding
LG WM3987HW Cons:
- Not good for homes with pets! Has no lint/pet hair filter!
- If doing huge loads of laundry, sometimes the clothes can come out wrinkly
- Takes a substantial amount of time to dry large loads
Incoming search terms:
- best washers and dryers
- best washer dryer combo
- best rated washers and dryers
- lg wm3987hw reviews
- top rated washers and dryers
- best washer
- Top Rated Washer Dryer Sets
- best washer and dryer combo
- best washer/dryer combo
- best washer dryer
- TOP RATED WASHER DRYER
- Highest rated washer dryer combo
- lg washer and dryer reviews
- best washer & dryers
- best washer and dryer 2016