This is one blender that’s worth its price in gold. The Blendtec Professional’s Choice Total Blender has everything you need, including enough power for even the most daunting tasks.
The 3 horsepower direct drive motor is one of the most powerful in the world, and with digital controls, making changes to the blend settings is easy. The blade spins at an amazing 29,000 RPM, for effortless ice crushing and blending of coarse foods.
The two quart blending jar with secure lid is big enough for whole families. It’s more than just a blender, it’s an all in one kitchen miracle! You can replace nine other kitchen appliances with this one blender, and the performance will last for years and years. SmartTouch technology automatically starts and stops blending so your recipes turn out perfect every time.
The 2 quart square shape of the blending jar creates a powerful vortex that micronizes fruits and vegetables for super smooth results. Ice is turned into snow in a matter of seconds. For the cost and reliability, you can’t do much better than this blender. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars across more than 400 customer reviews, it’s a bit cheaper than the Vitamix CIA and provides outstanding results.
- 3 Horsepower Direct Drive Motor
- Digital Controls
- Six Speeds
- 29,000 RPM Stainless Steel Blade
- Two Quart Square Blending Jar
- SmartTouch Technology
- Recipe Book With Over 100 Easy Recipes
- 3 Year Motor Warranty/1 Year Jar Warranty
- Super powerful 3 horsepower motor
- Digital settings make changing between the six speeds easy
- No decorative grooves on the inside of the jar make it easy to get “every last bit out”
- Blends tough foods in a way that weaker blenders can’t
- Outstanding performance that rivals the Vitamix
- Compact – Doesn’t take up as much space as the Vitamix
- Smoothies come out perfect with no chunks
- Blender automatically shuts itself off after the cycle is through, allowing you to work on other things while blending
- Great for fresh vegetable juices with the added benefit of the fiber
- A little bit too loud for some folks
- Not as long of a warranty as the Vitamix