The Bosch OS50VC Orbital Finishing Sander is exactly what you need for a great price. The reviews on this item have been spectacular, and Bosch seems to always impress us with the quality of their tools.
This orbital finishing sander runs at 11,000 Orbits Per Minute to deliver smooth sanding results every time. The grips are rubberized, which ensures that you don’t lose your grip when you need it most.
The dust collection system makes sure that your sanding paper keeps its long life and the quality of your sanding efforts are always at their highest. The front handle of this finishing sander is actually removable, allowing you to get into those tight spots that other sanders won’t.
As you may or may not know, working with sanders can be dangerous to your lungs. That’s why this Bosch tool comes with a Microfilter Dust Canister to capture dust particles as small as a 1/2 micron in size.
- 120 Volt
- 11,000 OPM
- Rubberized Grips
- Dust Collection System
- Removable Front Handle For Tight Areas
- Through The Pad Dust Extraction
- 1/2 Micron MicroFilter Dust Canister
- One Year Warranty
- Low vibration levels allow you to work with this tool for hours at a time
- Changing sandpaper squares is easy
- Hooks up to standard vacuum hoses to get rid of excessive dust and debris
- Quiet enough to not require any hearing protection
- This tool is made in Switzerland – A great indicator of superior quality
- Stepping the sandpaper grit levels up gradually will leave you with a flawless finish
- This sander will sand a lot of area fast!
- The sandpaper squares won’t slip with this sander
- Well balanced
- Blows away Black and Decker in terms of product quality
- After 2 years of continuous use, this sander is reportedly still functioning perfectly
- Using a facemask with this sander might be a good idea, just in case of fine particles
- Doesn’t include the hose adapter (sold separately)