With a 600 watt motor and very quiet functionality, the Braun Multiquick 3 K650 represents the Braun brand name well. The variable speed motor, complete with 14 different speeds, allows you to make each blend the perfect consistency.
The bowl features a safety lock system that keeps the lid on at all times during operation. You won’t have to worry about it coming loose and flinging food everywhere. The 9 cup bowl capacity is plenty for most meal preparation projects.
There’s also a variety of attachments to increase the usability of this food processor. There’s even a dough hook that will knead up to three pounds of dough at one time.
The creamer attachment provides perfect whipping action every time, eliminating the need to buy store bought cream. Rounding out the feature set is a fine slicer, fine shredder, coarse grater, cheese grater, and citrus juicer.
Overall this is a highly rated food processor that’s well worth the money. It comes with a 1 year limited warranty, and all the parts are dishwasher safe, making cleanup even easier.
- 600 Watt Motor
- 14 Variable Speeds
- 9 Cup Bowl Capacity
- Variety Of Attachments
- Dishwasher Safe
- 1 Year Warranty
- Braun kitchen equipment lasts a long time – There are reports of previous Braun food processors lasting nearly 23 years!
- Lightweight design is an improvement over older, heavier models
- Dependable construction with strong cutting discs that are built to last
- People say they like the Braun food processors better than most Cuisinarts
- Outperforms the cheaper models by a landslide
- The several included blades allows for a wider variety of meal preparations
- Allows you to buy multiple additional accessories like a french fry insert for perfect fries
- Grating cheese is a breeze and allows you to evenly create parmesan granules
- Citrus juicer accessory works very well to get you the most juice out of your citrus fruits
- Occasionally requires stirring to get the food fully blended
- A few people think this food processor is too lightweight