The Chicco Dance Walker is a walker with many features like being able to hook your Mp3 player up to it. In addition, it has a locking player tray for storing your electronics safely away and out of reach of your little one.
You can remove the play tray from its frame and use it as a separate toy on the floor and you can easily convert the Dance from walker to an activity center that is stationary. You can add a soundtrack that is personalized to your little one’s first steps.
It has 3 height adjustments, a padded seat that is removable and a compact fold which makes this the perfect walker for parents and little one.
- 100 percent Nylon
- Hook up your Mp3 for tunes on the go
- Convert this walker into a stationary activity center
- Remove padded seat for machine washing
- Folds up flat for easier travel and storing
- Customize ride with 3 height adjustments
- This is a pretty sturdy walker and is perfect for parents and baby.
- It has 2 settings for the volume as well as plays a lot of different songs and sounds.
- It also has a small locking storage tray so you can easily plug in your Mp3 in case you do not like the walker music. When the Mp3 player is playing, the walker lights come on and shine when your little one is pressing buttons which is an added bonus since it keeps your baby entertained.
- There are a couple drawbacks to this walker such as the activity tray does not stay in place.
- Also the seat and leg openings are a bit small which results in a tight squeeze and makes it hard to get your baby’s legs in straight.
- If you have a larger child, you might have some problems with getting them in this walker.
Because of these small issues, we have decided to rate the Chicco Dance Walker fourth on our list for suggested baby walkers.