If you have been looking for an innovative way in preparing healthy and tasty meals in your home but does not cost a fortune, there is a solution. The home rotisserie enables people to have the luxury of this type of cooking in the comfort of their home even on a limited budget.
Rotisserie cooking helps you to prepare nutritious and healthy meals that are succulent, juicy and full of flavor and make the perfect addition to your appliances in your kitchen. You will get the “fine dining” restaurant experience in your own home every time you cook with one of these.
It is simple to use and does not present the setting up and cleaning up afterwards that conventional grilling presents. You can enjoy the same barbecuing and grilling experience with a rotisserie as easily as plug and play.
Ronco ST5000PLGEN Showtime Chicken Rotisserie Platinum Edition Review
There is a secret to roasting up a great chicken with a seared outside and juicy, tender inside in a rotisserie and all chefs know this. Now, you can get this type of cooking right in your own home with the Ronco ST5000PLGEN Showtime Rotisserie that sits right on your countertop.
This rotisserie comes with comprehensible video instructions which clearly demonstrate exactly how to truss a chicken, set it up on the spit rods and get it connected to the spit wheel all with ease. You simply set its timer for 15 min per lb of chicken and sit back and watch while it roasts it to perfection in the oven glass door.
There are 3 settings on this oven which are pause and sear, normal rotation and no-heat rotation which are made to cook your meat so it is juicy and tender. It comes with all accessories needed to prepare fish, veggies and meets as well as an array of different recipes. Easily remove the heat reflector, drip tray and the wheels for easy cleaning.
- Comes with precise preset temperature
- Comes with precise rotation speed
- Includes air vent positioning and specialized heating element
- Spice up the flavor with its horizontal cooking option
- Comes with rotisserie spit, non-stick drip pan, multi-purpose basket, carving platform, food ties, oven gloves, recipes and instructional DVD
- This rotisserie is put together very well and the video that comes with it is really helpful and informative.
- It delivers amazing tasting food, a quality and well thought out design, great instructions and even the ties for chicken are a cool idea.
- Works wonders on vegetables and potatoes too and is really precise, fast and you get quality restaurant style fish, meats and chicken every time.
- It is quite amazing watching the fat that comes from your food as well.
- Baskets need to be cared for as they can rust in the event of the non-stick coating coming off, so your dishwasher might not be a good idea for them.
- Also, you can only get new baskets if you purchase the “accessory package” for $50.