Making breakfast on a Sunday morning for one or two people is a very fun time when using the Cuisinart WMR-CA Waffle Maker. It has green and red lights which tell you when it’s time to add batter as well as when your waffle is finished.
You get perfect, browned to personal preference waffles with the 5-setting control and regulating thermostat. It has a brushed stainless-steel construction with a very sleek design and looks great in any kitchen.
You can store it upright in small spaces and the round plates are nonstick, can be easily separated into 4 quarters and cleans easily.
- Comes with 5-setting control for browning and dual indicator lights
- Includes nonstick round cooking plates with 4 quarters
- Store upright in compact spaces
- Comes with 3 yr warranty
- You can easily wipe this thing clean with a wet paper towel and it super easy to use.
- It makes incredible light waffles that are nice and fluffy and you can control how brown you want your waffles with the selector which is a great feature and works well for reliable results.
- The temperature sensor is great and the green light will come on when the unit is ready for cooking as well as when your waffles are finished.
- The nonstick surfaces are a great feature and you can simply poke the edges of your waffles and glide your spatula under them slipping them right off the plates.
- This unit if very simple to use and your waffles seem to be done in a flash.
- The only downside to this waffle maker is that it can be a little difficult to clean the tiny holes, however, this could be the case will all waffle makers.
- Also, it does get hot, but really how else are you going to make your waffles?
It takes a nice, hot iron to get those delicious, fluffy waffles and the Cuisinart WMR-CA Waffle Maker certainly does just that.