The Elchim 2001 Professional Hair Dryer is a professional type of hair dryer manufactured in the beautiful city of Milan, Italy. This is the city where you can find the best fashion stylists who take extreme care in the details, values, elegance and refinement of a fashionable appearance.
Having the right kind of hair dryer means maintaining this elegant look without damaging your hair, and this particular blow dryer does this for you.
- Comes with high pressure power of up to 1700 to 2000 watts
- Comes with 2 speed and 3 temperature settings
- Includes concentrator and an extra filter
- Winner of “allure best”
- Stated by “life and style” this dryer won an award twice in best hairdryer and raw
- This is by far one of the quietest dryers you will find on the market and you can actually get your hair thoroughly dry before you go to bed at night.
- Plus, you have no worries of waking up your household while drying your hair. This can be accomplished easily by setting it to the hot heat “low blow” setting.
- Out of all the hair dryers you will find in the marketplace, this one is absolutely the best one out there and is worth the investment put into it.
- It works extremely well with two controls for air and temp and three options on each.
- It reduces your hair drying time considerable and the settings on this thing are simply perfect.
- It is a quality blow dryer that will dry your hair quickly with no damage and you can even make your hair straight with this just as if you were using a flattening iron.
- It is a bit on the heavy side when you compare it to the store models that are less expensive, but not a big deal as it does not take long to dry your hair.
Other than this, the Elchim 2001 Professional Hair Dryer is a great hair dryer for anyone looking to not only dry their hair, but style it like the professionals.