This 600 watt, 9 cup food processor is well received by pretty much everyone who’s tried it. The stainless steel design makes it easy to keep clean without any hassles, and the 9 cup mixing bowl is virtually shatterproof.
This food processor will provide years of trouble free mixing, and the mixing bowl goes in the dishwasher, making cleanup a snap.
The extra large feeding tube allows you to fit whole food pieces into the machine without chopping them. This speeds up prep time and allows you the freedom to get more done.
This is a good way to eliminate the need for other appliances in the kitchen. No more endless chopping! A simple flip of the switch and this food processor will have you ready to prepare world class meals.
When mixing dough, the speed automatically adjusts itself for the perfect consistency. There is an included recipe book and even a DVD that shows you how to use it.
So if you’re ready for a food processor that TV chefs swear by, consider picking up the Cuisinart Prep Plus 9 Cup Food Processor. It’s a good value for the money.
- 600 Watt Motor
- 9 Cup Lexan Mixing Bowl
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Cuisinart Supreme Large Chute Feed Tube
- Total Of 4 Blades/Discs
- How To DVD
- 3 Year Limited Processor Warranty And 10 Year Limited Motor Warranty
- Highly recommended by home cooks and professional chefs
- Make homemade breadcrumbs, mince herbs, chop cooked meats into bite size pieces, make salsa, and much more!
- Bigger mixing bowl than older models – Allows easy food prep for a whole family
- High Quality – Makes a great replacement for worn out food processors
- Surprisingly powerful at only 600 watts
- Handle part has to air dry because a towel doesn’t fit
- Multiple pieces have to be assembled when changing blades