Everyone seems to love Frigidaire products. They’ve been a brand name America trusts for many years, providing many people with refrigerators, freezers, and more. The Frigidaire FAD704DUD 70 Pt. Dehumidifier gives you 70 pints per day of water removal, which is more than most competing units. This means a dryer environment for you and your family.
It allows you to operate the unit in continuous operation mode as long as you’re near a suitable drain. As air moves across the condensation coil, it removes the water, and then sends the dry air out into the room.
The included humidistat allows you to adjust the humidity levels in a room to best suit your needs. The anti-microbial mesh filter keeps all forms of bacteria from growing, keeping air fresh. The unit automatically turns off when the water tank is full, and also gives you an alert to empty the bucket. The bucket features a carrying handle, splash guard, and front load design. This unit is also Energy Star compliant, ensuring that you save the most on energy costs.
Here’s a run down of all the product features:
- 70 Pints Per Day Water Removal.
- Full Electronic Controls And Display.
- Antibacterial Filter (Mesh).
- Roll Away Casters For Easy Moving.
- AHAM And Energy Star Compliant.
- Front Load Water Bucket With Splash Guard And Carrying Handle.
- Auto Shut Off And Full Tank Signal.
- Continuous Drain Option.
- Made by Frigidaire, one of the best companies on the market.
- Works wonders for stopping mold and mildew.
- Reviewed with a good score by Consumer Reports.
- More efficient than previous makes and models of dehumidifiers.
- Two fan speeds allow for more adjustment.
- Very easy set up out of the box.
- Energy Star rating really helps with energy costs.
- Reports of Frigidaire honoring their warranty.
- Quiet operation.
- Fills 70 pint bucket twice a day or more.
- Automatic shut off works great.
- Needs slight modification for hose draining – Must call Frigidaire directly for an adapter – Don’t worry it’s free.
- Some complaints about the bucket.