The Fuji 2803-G-XPC Mini-Mite 3 HVLP Spray System with Gravity Gun is, out of the three available, the most expensive option but also one with the most features.
This all blue spray system has three different parts: the 25 foot hose, the gun with the ergonomic and insulated system, and the actual motor system. On the motor there is a handle as well that is insulated and never gets hot when you go to pick it up and transport it.
Additionally this Fuji has a non-bleed spray gun that is made of stainless steel so you never have to worry about rust or any annoying drips of paint when you are using this spray gun!
- Stainless steel fluid components ensure no rust
- Non-bleed spray gun that has a knob allowing you to control the spray pattern
- Twenty-five foot long hose
- Ergonomic and insulated carry handle
- Noise reduction system
- The Fuji 2803-G-XPC Mini-Mite 3 HVLP Spray System will leave you with a professional look to any paint or stain job every single time.
- This spray gun is so simple to use and is perfect for novices and experts alike.
- With a really long hose you can use this gun on more difficult projects.
- It’s also super quiet so you don’t have to worry about annoying everyone inside the house when you are using it!
- This innovative design allows you to easily get large projects done and with less hassle than ever! Definitely worth the extra bucks to buy this model as opposed to cheaper models!
- Overall the Fuji 2803-G-XPC Mini-Mite 3 HVLP Spray System outperforms most other sprayers and truly does a fantastic job. It’s well worth the money but the only downside is that, even on sale, this sprayer is well over $500. A little pricey, but for those looking for the best, it’s worth it!