With a total of 3,000 PSI of operating pressure, you’ll be able to tackle the biggest painting jobs with ease.
The Graco Magnum 261815 ProX7 Hi-Boy Cart Airless Paint Sprayer features the SG20 metal spray gun with a built in hose swivel, full trigger, and a handy air filter inside the handle to ensure your paints and liquid materials provide a smooth and even finish, every time. With 50 feet of hose length, there’s no worries about running out.
This airless paint sprayer can run off a 1,500 watt generator and has a 3/4 horsepower motor that’s perfect for nearly all large scale painting jobs. Professionals trust the Graco Magnum Hi-Boy Cart to give them a higher level of performance over competing brands. The foldable cart makes for easy storage when you’re done at the worksite, and it even comes with adjustable pressure control.
You can use this paint sprayer for a wide range of jobs, including rental property, barns, houses, decks, fencing, and more. It’s ideal for professional painters who demand the utmost in durability and worksite performance.
- 3/4 Horsepower Motor
- 3000 PSI Operating Pressure
- 50 Feet Of Hose Length
- Adjustable Pressure Control
- Auto Prime Feature
- 8 Ounces Of Pump Armor Storage Fluid
- Internal Toolbox
- 1500 Watt Generator Compatible
- Professionals are in love with the durability and high performance of this airless paint sprayer
- Can shoot paint right out of a five gallon bucket
- Is much faster than using a roller
- Clean up is a breeze
- This is a good airless paint sprayer for beginners
- Adjustable pressure control allows you to reduce the occurrences of overspray
- It’s easy to find replacement parts for this unit – Lowes, Home Depot, and Dunnn Edwards all carry them
- Recoup the cost of owning one by simply painting one house/barn/etc
- Consistency of the spray is remarkable
- Sprays with a clean edge line
- Reversible spray for cleaning the tip is a real plus
- The 3000 PSI has no problem spraying extremely thick materials
- There may be a warranty, but we can’t find any information on it
- Not an HVLP sprayer, so it doesn’t allow for fine detail work