The Husqvarna 7021P Gas Powered Push Lawn Mower features a 21 inch mowing deck, a 160cc Honda GVC160 engine, and provides three different options for what to do with your clippings: Mulch, Rear Bag, or Side Discharge.
The 12 inch rear wheels with double ball bearings give you a lot of maneuverability over lots of different terrain types. The handle is adjustable for different height statures, and folds down easily for storage.
The cutting height can be adjusted easily across a total of six different levels, from 1.5 to 3.5 inches, and the 6.9 pounds per foot of torque engine provides enough power to get through really tough grass. It even comes with a 2 year warranty to keep you safe from any factory defects.
And you’ll be happy to know that Troy-Bilt is well known for standing behind their warranties and respecting their customers 100%.
Let’s take a closer look at the feature set!
- 160cc Honda GVC160 Engine
- Mulch, Rear Bag, or Side Discharge For Clippings
- 12 Inch Rear Wheels With Double Ball Bearings
- Adjustable, Fold-Down Handle
- Six Levels Of Height Adjustment – From 1.5 – 3.5 Inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Husqvarna is a highly experienced company in the area of power equipment – They make chainsaws, ride-on mowers, lawn mowers, and more!
- Because it isn’t self propelled, it delivers more power to the blades instead of having to power the drivetrain
- It comes almost ready to mow out of the box! Just add oil and gas, tighten the handle, and you’re ready to cut!
- People report that this mower starts on the first pull every time without exception
- The double ball bearing wheels are silky smooth and the large size will roll over pretty much any terrain
- The sound and performance of the engine lets you know it’s Honda quality – And the engine is also highly serviceable
- Even handles wet leaves well and will provide beneficial mulch
- Has the same engine that has reportedly gone through use for 10 solid years without problems – Long engine lifespan
- Comes with a gas cut-off switch
- Amazon doesn’t allow you to return products that run on gasoline
- Rear wheels are plastic, not rubber