If you are looking for a high quality and durable sewing machine then the Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine is definitely a great option. This affordable machine is both stylish and simple to use, making it perfect for novice or intermediate sewers.
Unlike other machines this Janome has only thirty different stiches because it prefers quality, usable stitches as opposed to a vast quantity of ones you may never even use.
With an easy to use Start-Stop button, a quick reverse stitch button, and an automatic needle threader, you can get all of your sewing projects done with less hassle and in less time than ever before!
- Thirty different stitch options
- Bright backlit LED display
- Easy use buttons include: Start-Stop, Easy Reverse, Precise Thread, and more!
- Automatic needle threader
- Comes with all of the essentials allowing you to sew right out of the box!
Janome 8077 Pros:
- The brand lives up to its reputation – Janome has long been one of the top sewing machines makers in the world. The Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine is high quality.
- A strong sturdy machine – It is super sturdy and long lasting. It’s not something that can broken easily as well.
- The automatic threader – The automatic threader is a great feature that few sewing machines have these days. The Janome 8077 sewing machine provides a fast threader that is also long lasting.
- It runs smoothly – It’s a smooth running machine that you can trust will work nicely.
- Extra stitches are awesome – There are many amazing stitches that can be used within the machine as well.
- Embroidery features – Few sewing machines provide you with embroidery features. The Janome 8077 provides you with a handful of unique embroidery options.
- You can see the bobbin as you are sewing – Being able to see the bobbin means you can determine when you need to add another bobbin while working on your project.
- This machine is computerized – Having a computerized machine means that get many more features than a non computerized machine. You also have the tech side of sewing at your finger tips.
- Very easy to follow the instructions – The instructions on how to use the Janome 8077 Sewing Machine allows you get to work with your machine after only a few minutes of having it.
- Easy to use – While it may be an advanced model it’s also super easy to use and get use to using. After a few tries anyone can be a professional on this sewing machine. Keeping to a simple 30 stitch option, this Janome offers all of the essentials with an easy to use guide.
- Light weight and portable – If you are hunting for a sewing machine that can travel, this is one of the best. It’s light in weight and super easy to take around with you if needed.
- The easy use buttons ensure that you don’t have to use a foot pedal anymore, and you never have to worry about threading a needle ever again!
- This machine doesn’t overwhelm novice sewers with a ton of different features they will never use!
- This Janome 8077 computerized sewing machine is a great machine for a great price. While it doesn’t cost a fortune, it definitely performs well out of it’s price range and looks impressive as well!
Janome 8077 Cons:
- Not all the stitches are straight – Buyers noted that some of stitches found within the machine aren’t as straight and they should be and might require some guidance from the person using the machine.
- Recommended for the very experienced sewer – While it’s a great sewing machine, complete beginners would have a hard time grasping it’s features. Thus, the Janome 8077 computerized sewing machine is better for those that are experienced sewers and have used other lesser advanced sewing machines before.
- Two speeds – It only has two speed options so it’s hard to get used to especially if you had a prior sewing machine with more options.