A computerized sewing machine can be a big upgrade from previous models that lack this improved technology. The Janome MC-6300P Professional Heavy-Duty Computerized Quilting Sewing Machine makes a great gift, and has a ton of features in a well designed package.
Featuring support for very thick materials and quilting, this Janome model can handle the needs of quilters everywhere. And the 1,000 straight stitches per minute capability is exactly what you need as a serious sewing enthusiast.
It has a built in thread cutter, bobbin winding motor, 9 1/2″ extension table, walking foot, darning foot, advanced feed mechanism, a 1 Amp DC Motor, metal sewing head, backlit LCD screen, 63 stitch patterns, jam proof functionality, hemmer and overlock feet, and much more!
While it may be a bit expensive, this is one of the best sewing machines you can buy, and it’s built to last a very long time. The warranty it comes with is one of the best in the business, and most people agree that a warranty this good is actually worth paying for.
- 1 Amp DC Motor – Heavy Duty
- Capable Of 1000 Straight Stitches Per Minute
- 71 Needle Drop Positions
- 63 Individual Stitch Patterns
- Metal Sewing Head
- Long Sewing Bed – 9 1/2″
- Bobbin Winding Motor
- LED Light Above Needle
- Included Tools To Perform Maintenance
- 25 Year Warranty On Mechanical Parts – 2 Years On Electrical Parts – 1 Year Free Labor
Janome MC-6300P Pros:
- When you get sick of the subpar quality of other manufacturers, upgrade to the quality of Janome and you won’t be disappointed
- Extension tables can cost around $100 to buy separately! The included 9 1/2″ extension table that comes with this machine is a real money saver!
- The 1,000 straight stitches per minute capability is very fast – Much faster than a lot of the competing models out there
- The bobbin winder works well and fast and is built very solid
- The bobbin “drops” in making it a lot easier from much earlier models
- Comes with an LED light above the needle, helping to illuminate dim areas
- For people who have gotten too old to hand quilt, this sewing machine can add years to your quilting efforts
- Automatic thread cutter makes ending a stitch a breeze
- You can learn a lot by reading the manual – For beginning sewists, reading the manual is crucial
- This product has done very well in the Amazon review section – This goes to show you that Janome is of the highest quality
Janome MC-6300P Cons:
- Heavy weight makes it difficult to take from room to room – It’s possible to do it, just kind of tedious
- Not a free arm machine – People who sew clothing may find this to be a bit of an annoyance