The JET 708457K JJ-6CSX Jointer is a jointer you can put your confidence in. This is a 6 inch woodworking jointer that has a center mounted fence with positive stops at 45 and 90 degree angles. It features a 1 horsepower motor and a 46 inch cast iron bed length, perfect for large as well as small wood pieces.
The included three steel knives on the jackscrew cutter head are ready to cut and make the most of your woodworking projects. They’re also easy to change quickly, which saves a lot of time and increases productivity.
Both the feed tables are fully adjustable through using the included hand wheels. It allows for table adjustments as low as 1/64 of an inch! Also, the tables are precision ground and finished, leaving you with perfect precision to get the job done right.
It’s backed by a 5 year warranty and comes with a dust chute to get rid of unwanted sawdust and shavings. Overall, this is one of the best 6 inch jointers on the market and we think you’ll agree after reading the reviews that this is a jointer you should seriously consider.
- 6 Inch Jointer
- 1 Horsepower Motor
- Jackscrew Cutter Head
- Hand Wheels For 1/64 Inch Table Adjustments
- Precision Ground, Cast Iron Tables
- Center Mounted Fence With Adjustable Positive Stops At 45 and 90 Degree Angles
- Two Included Push Blocks For Easy Wood Feeding
- 5 Year Warranty
- Jet has continually improved their products to an outstanding level of quality and dependability over the last 10 years
- Included hand wheels makes it really easy to make table adjustments to exacting measurements
- Dust collection chute works very well
- Assembly of this jointer is easy and it will come together without any hitches – Everything lines up perfectly
- Knives and motor are strong enough to plow through the hardest woods with no problem
- Precision ground cast iron tables are professional grade – Perfect for woodworking professionals
- Very quiet when it’s in use
- Included fence allows you to adjust angles easily – Makes bevels an easy project
- Heavy duty design will leave you with exceptional durability for many years
- When locking nut is tightened, it can get out of alignment easily, requiring adjustments
- Some people don’t like the included blades – Changing them is easy