This electric pressure washer is like a heavy-duty hose. If you’ve ever found your garden hose not doing the job, and most people do, and you’ve just watched it frustratingly as it spurted out a paltry jet of liquid, then you’ll probably want to give an electric pressure washer a try.
Washing the car, cleaning out gutters, or getting rid of pesky critters hiding in the bushes are all legitimate uses for this pressure washer. You get 30 times the amount of pressure in a standard garden hose. And you would think that you use far more water, but you actually use 80% less water.
- Trigger stop function – the motor will only work while the water is spraying
- Child safety lock – prevents your children from attempting to use it and getting hurt
- Motor that is maintenance free – don’t worry about the upkeep on the motor
- Siphon tube – this little tube will automatically put in detergent in the right ratio
- Long cord and hose – there is a 20-foot hose and a 35-foot power cord
- This high-powered electric pressure washer will get any cleaning job done that you need.
- It is a product that takes the place of the hose, and it solves a problem you probably didn’t know you had. If you’ve used a hose all these years, then you’ll be relieved when you start using this device and really notice the difference. You’ll do far less work.