The Kiinde Kozii will allow you to quickly and safely warm up formula, breastmilk and food inside storage bags, jars or bottles of all sizes, shapes and materials.
It is the only warmer that is designed particularly for following all guidelines that the CDC or the Centers of Disease Control put forth as well as the USDA to thaw and warm breastmilk safely using warm water that is flowing.
The SAFEHealTM patent pending technology enables warming of high-speed by using a lower temperature and water bath that is nutrient safe for breastmilk and eliminates overheating due to a built in timer.
Your results is a precise, safer, warmer, easier and faster method for warming bottles when compared to conventional warmers.
- Easier and safer warming that creates a warm, flowing water bath to gently and quickly thaw and warm breastmilk by USDA and CDC guidelines
- Has a long lasting reservoir and does not require you to add water and measure with every use, unlike other warmers
- Comes with a simple to use timer for telling you how much time you have left before your baby’s meal is ready
- Includes an auto shutoff feature to shut the warmer off and remove heat source completely from your bottle when the time is up. This eliminates any risk of overheating bottles
- Safely accommodates formula, breastmilk, storage bags, plastic bottles, glass and liner bottles and food jars due to the universal warming chamber
- This bottle warmer does a perfect job heating up your bottles with no guesswork.
- It will shut itself off when it is finished heating so there is no danger of you leaving it on.
- You do not need to measure any water each time you use it which is something you usually have to do with other warmers.
- The chamber on this warmer is really generous and will handle any kind of bottle.
- You can even set a timer that is detailed for you in the chart provided.
- Once you use this warmer a few times it will be easy for you to know exactly what setting you need.
- Overall, this is a wonderful warmer for heating up bottles, jars and bags and so simple to use.
- It is a little pricey and if you do not follow the instructions provided, you may overflow it.
- Also, there is no sound indicator on this warmer that your bottle is ready when its timer goes off.
Because of this, we have rated the Kiinde Kozii our third pick for recommended bottle warmers.