A Little Bit About Leatherman Tools
When this company released their first Pocket Survival Tool in 1983, it quickly gained notoriety as a quality tool for a good price. Since then, they’ve released the Mini Tool, Super Tool, Micra, PST II, Wave, Sideclip, Crunch, Flair, Pulse, Super Tool 200, Juice, Squirt S4 / P4 / E4, Fuse, Kick, Blast, New Wave, and many more!
Leatherman has become the company of choice for survivalists, electricians, military, law enforcement, and many other occupations where a quality multi-tool is frequently used. All Leatherman tools are proudly made in the USA and have long lasting warranties.
Every Man Needs A Good Multi-Tool To Help Them Complete Their Projects!
Getting into tight spaces and doing the best job you can at the worksite requires the help of a good multi-tool. The Leatherman Super Tool 300 incorporates a wide range of accessories in one handy setup. There’s a total of 19 tools in one, making for a highly capable and well designed super tool that’s suitable for all day work applications.
If you’re a professional electrician, handyman, or in a similar profession, you already know how useful these tools are. Don’t choose a subpar multi-tool to get the job done, you’ll only be disappointed! The Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the most cost effective and high quality multi-tool available.
There are many multi-tool options available for purchase, so it’s up to you to make the right choice. The Leatherman Super Tool 300 is designed by professionals, for professionals.
The Leatherman Super Tool 300 Is Affordable As It Gets And High Quality Too!
With a price tag of right around $50, you get a high quality tool that doesn’t cost a lot. If you consider all the use you’ll get out of it, you’ll see how good of a deal it really is.
You can crimp, cut, and strip wires, get the included screwdrivers into tight spaces, open cans/bottles, file things down, use the included 9″ ruler, use the multiple blades, and it even comes with a leather carrying sheath to help keep it safe.
There’s a total of 19 tools on this multi-tool to help you get your jobs done and the stainless steel construction ensures it’s going to last a long time. When it comes to worksite productivity, you really can’t do better than this handy super tool.
Check Out The Amazon Review Score! A Top Notch Product That Critics Are Really Raving About!
Professionals are already singing their praise about this multi-tool. Across 170 reviews, this tool scored an impressive 4.5 out of 5 stars. What’s really amazing is how many projects you’re able to assist yourself in doing with it.
By reading the Amazon reviews for this product, you’ll get some helpful tips on its strong points and weaknesses. You can really learn a lot from people who have owned this tool before you, so dig right in and get reading!
Leatherman Super Tool 300 Features:
- Leatherman Super Tool 300
- Sloped Top Rolled Handle Design
- A Total Of 19 Tools In One!
- Available In Stainless Steel Or Black Oxide
- Made In The USA
- 25 Year Warranty
Leatherman Super Tool 300 Pros:
- This is one of the most durable tools ever! You can drop it on concrete, smash it, pour battery acid on it, and it still comes out working like brand new.
- Comfortable for people with large hands.
- Philips screwdriver is beefy with a reinforced shank – Also comes with three different flat head screwdrivers.
- Wood saw blade is wider than other models, providing additional strength.
- This is a great tool to have with you in a car glovebox for emergencies.
- Customer reports that after nearly 10 years of use, this multi-tool has held up fabulously and still works perfect – Really long lifespan with this tool.
- Comes with a little hole in the knife blade to keep it from opening accidentally when closed – Also has a locking mechanism for the blade when opened for safe use.
- You’ll find that other multi-tools from competitors fall short in terms of build quality and overall ease of use – The Leatherman line is what you need as a professional.
- Light enough to be worn on a belt and not disrupt your workday.
- Great for camping expeditions and times when you’re in the great outdoors.
- Blades don’t clump together with the other tools when folding them out.
- Comes with far more tools than a Swiss Army knife does – Save yourself the hassle of replacing one and buy this multi-tool to start with.
- Affordable price tag makes it a great gift idea.
- File will work equally well on wood or metal surfaces.
- Knife blades are very sharp and sharpen easily.
- You’ll be surprised by the amount of use you get out of this tool – Great for homeowners.
- With this tool, you won’t have to go and get tools all the time to fix small problems – Saves a lot of time and hassle.
- Oiling your multi-tool from time to time will extend the lifespan and allow for extended use.
Leatherman Super Tool 300 Cons:
- Sheath will break down and show signs of wear in extreme situations quickly – It’s best to buy a new, heavier duty sheath for it.
- Doesn’t have a blade accessible from the outside of the tool.
- People with small hands may find this tool difficult to use.