Being both energy efficient and sleek looking, the Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop provides both comfort as well as benefits of healthy, home-cooked food to your home, workplace, catered party or any other place you are in need of a portable cooktop.
As opposed to the standard electric cookers, this provides induction heating which gives you precise control over how much heat you want, just like a gas burner, but without the use of an open flame which can be dangerous.
It gives 10 levels of power ranging from 500 to 1800 watts on a single burner and has 10 temp settings ranging from 140 all the way up to 450 degrees F, making it ideal for cooking anything from stews to hearty soups, soft-boiled eggs and much more.
It’s control panel is user-friendly and push-button functioning and its digital display is easy to read. It has a 180 min timer that automatically shuts off which helps with cooking dishes properly without the worry of burning, overcooking or waste.
- Comes with 10 levels of power and 1800 watts
- Comes with a 180 min timer and automatic shut off feature and a digital display and push button control panel
- Includes overheat sensor, 10 temp settings and in-line fuse
- Includes unsuitable-cookware detection; use only with cookware that is induction-compatible
- Measurements are 13 2/7 x 12 1/2 x 2 3/5 in.
Overall, the Max Burton 6200 Induction Cooktop is a quiet, easy to clean, powerful cooktop and cooks food wonderfully!
Max Burton 6200 Pros:
- Really good quality – The Max Burton 6200 is considered a really good quality induction cooktop. You can barely notice the fan noise.
- Very light – This induction cooktop is very light weight and can be carried with you nearly everywhere.
- Stainless steel design – The design of the Max Burton 6200 is great. It’s sleek, clean looking and it matches everything.
- Easy to clean – With a simple whip of a wet rag, this induction cooktop is cleaned.
- Portable – The Max Burton 6200 is made for taking with you. It’s great for camping with.
- Boils water quickly – You can actually boil 3.5 liters of cool water in about 7 minutes. On an electric range, it takes about 10 minutes. Cold water comes to a boil fast and the burner is really powerful.
- Shuts itself down – Being safe is important. If you forget to turn the Max Burton 6200 off, it will turn itself off.
- Cooks great – It doesn’t just boil water. You can cook anything on it and the Max Burton 6200 will cook it evenly.
- You use far less heat to bring it up in pressure when compared to a gas or electric stove.
- Setting the temp – This induction cook top allows you to set the temperature just how you’d like it and it will stay there.
- Shut-off timer – If you’d like to cook and do other things, you can set the time on the Max Burton 6200 and it will turn off completely after the time has passed.
- Overheat sensor – If the pot you are cooking on begins to overheat, the Max Burton 6200 will lower the temperature instantly.
- This cooktop has flawless operation. Installation of this unit can be compared to a toaster oven.
- It provides quick response and its adjustments are very sensitive
Max Burton 6200 Cons:
- Control buttons sticks sometimes – Some of the buttons stick at times. This can be prevented if you clean the machine right after being used and cooled completely.
- Annoying humming noise – While cooking there might be a light humming noise. The noise is most likely the timer element.
- There is a slight plastic burning odor at first – However, this goes away after using it a few times.
- It does take up a lot of counter space.