The Oliso company created the Oliso TG1050 1600 Watts Smart Iron while remaining a company known to be firm believer in creating routines that are fun while using advanced technology.
With iTouch, patented auto-lifting technology, digital sensors knowing hand touch and lowers iron to selected fabric and lifting while one releases hand touch.
Therefore, you don’t worry about constantly having to lift to an upright position and no need for you to fear it will tip and burn accidentally. This can tackle any job and has a tip that is pointed for spots which are narrow along with 1- ½ inched detailers for pocket and button surroundings and the soleplate edge is rolled for smoothness on any fabric.
- Technology of iTouch: Scorch guards, patented which lifts when your hand touches it and then lowers when ironing is stopped, this prevents scorches and burns.
- No lifting repletion as iron does levitate to a position above fabric and then lowers with your hand touch. Side 12.07 once, tank can be filled while working.
- You can be worry free about iron being left on or tipped over. Cord is 8.8 inches and 360 degrees of pivot for complete motion range.
- No more leaking or spilling while iron is very hot; Steam bursts both vertical and horizontal.
Oliso TG1100 Pros:
- This iron has a long 11 foot electrical cord that is attached on a swivel mechanism to keep it away from the working area.
- Reaches operating temperature very quickly. Even high setting can be reached within 1 minute.
- Unique “lifting” system raises the iron onto “legs” when handle is released. Heated surface is raised enough that you don’t have to worry about scorching clothes underneath. This removes the need to constantly lift iron off material. It is especially good for those whom arthritis affects.
- Automatic cutoff feature and drop cut off are all available and work well.
- Very narrow pointed tip for ironing tight spaces on cuffs, collars, around buttons.
- All the controls are on the top of the iron where they are easy to see and access.
- Uses regular tap water instead of requiring distilled water.
- There is also a reservoir for water that is large and simple for filling.
- The scorch guards are iTouch and are extremely awesome.
- One can leave a flat iron without the need of standing up on the iron’s heel.
- Color choices are wonderful from bright yellow to a blue, colored like the sky and other colors.
Oliso TG1100 1800 Cons:
- This model does seem to have a higher than average incidence of manufacture defects which requires going through the hassle of replacing the iron.
- The lifting mechanism can cause problems from inconsistent raising to sticking. There is also a lot of scrapping and noise when legs are raised or lowered.
- It is sometimes hard to get used to NOT setting the iron back on its heel.
- If you are ironing forcefully, back and forth, the water beings to leak from the front, little hole and then runs down the iron, creating a situation where fabric becomes wet.