Ironing is easy and free from any hassle with the very powerful and cordless Panasonic NI-L70SR Cordless Steam/Dry Iron. This iron chargers on its base and is quickly ready for use without the annoyance of cords which can get in your way and slow you down.
This iron also has a soleplate which is curved and made of stainless steel, it’s indicators are round so air is trapped between fabric and soleplate making a smoothly glided experience free of any creases.
The temperature of the iron is electronic and has an indication light, making setting and maintaining temperatures very easy to do.
- Is three pieces, cordless, steam/dry iron meaning ironing can be done easier and safer.
- Base for charging is sturdy and has a cord that is retractable along with a chart for temperatures and steam.
- The iron has a soleplate which is stainless-steel and ergonomic; Controls are electronic and push button; Automatically shuts down; System is anti-drip and vents for steaming are “Stay Clean”.
- 3 different settings for heat; Spray misting, steam and jet of the steam is adjustable with vertical options.
- Tank for water is removable; Case for carrying is heat resistant and transparent.
Panasonic NI-L70SR Pros:
- The detachable water tank makes refilling this iron very easy and convenient.
- This cordless iron eliminates the problem of an electric cord getting in the way of your work.
- Recharges as you work by always placing iron on the resting base. So long as this is done the iron will maintain the temperature you have set it on. Only cools off if set down away from recharging base.
- Base unit features a retractable power cord for ease and economy of storage.
- Includes a cool mist feature for added versatility in the operations this iron can perform.
- Has a 10 minute automatic shutoff feature.
- Carrying/storage case is heat resistant so there is no need to wait for cool down to put iron away after use.
- Convenient carry case makes this iron very good for traveling as it is completely portable and not very heavy.
- Only three basic heat settings (low-medium-high) which can be good or bad depending on the specific types of material you are working with. Easy to select a multipurpose setting but harder to fine tune for detailed work.
- It is a beautifully designed iron with four buttons for simple soft touch.
- The case is clear and has excellent features, can be brought to sewing or quilting classes easily.
- Setting temperatures is easy with three temperatures, one just pushes to choose without spinning dials like so many other irons.
- Lights are sync to make user aware of heat.
Panasonic NI-L70SR Cons:
- Power cord on base is not very long at all.
- Smaller water tank requires more frequent refills.
- Maximum heat is not as hot as is usual with corded irons.
- If it was a bit heavier, might be a bit better. You must press down a bit hard to iron out wrinkles that are deep.