This is a high quality microwave that uses stainless steel as the housing. It has a 1 3/5 cubic foot capacity and a total of 1,250 watts to give you all the power you need. It also comes with a 15 inch turntable that’s big enough for even huge meals.
The 1 touch sensor cooking works by adjusting the wattage depending on the amount of steam the meal produces. And, with inverter turbo defrost, you’ll be able to defrost your meals without actually cooking them. It also is capable of keeping foods warm without any cooking involved.
A push button panel and pop out dialing system allows you easy control over the functions of this microwave. Quick minute, delay start, and timer adds to the full functionality of the package. And with a 1 year limited warranty, you’ll be free of defects from the factory.
- 1,250 watts of cooking power
- Stainless steel housing
- 1 3/5 cubic foot internal capacity
- 15 inch turntable
- Inverter powered turbo defrost feature
- Popcorn key
- Can keep foods warm without cooking
- Half mirror door
- 6 digit electronic display
- Affordable enough for everyone.
- Backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Rated highly by Consumer Reports.
- Looks great installed in a kitchen setting.
- Cooks faster/more evenly than other microwaves in its class.
- Years of perfect operation reported on Amazon.
- Easy to clean both the inside and outside of this microwave.
- Easy to understand controls and operation.
- Not as large as the 2.2 cubic foot but seems to be built better.
- Door latch sometimes sticks.