The Rancilio Rocky Doserless Coffee Grinder beats them all. It features 55 different types of grounds of the finest quality, 55mm burr grinding plates that are made from tempered steel and is designed to give you the perfect cup of coffee every time at the push of a button.
The bean hopper is large and UV-resistant and can hold over a 1/2 pound of beans. So, during a large dinner party, you do not need to stop mid-grind for a refill. You get more manual control of the grounds with this model to fill up your carafe.
- Start and Stop this grinder with the push and hold switch
- Die-Cast Housing that is sturdy and made of Stainless Steel
- Get a regular degree of fineness with the precision indexing, precision Ground Burrs
- Comes with a 10.5 capacity bean hopper
Overall, the Rancilio Rocky Doserless Coffee Grinder is a high quality grinder, well built and delivers the perfect cup of coffee every time!
Rancilio Rocky Doserless Pros:
- The grind adjustment – If you enjoy changing these up, you will love the convenience of the grind adjustment feature in the Rancilio Rocky Doserless.
- Consistent – The grind you get is the same consistency throughout. There will be no clumps when using this grinder.
- Commercial quality – If you want something that you know is amazing and high quality, this is it. The Rancilio Rocky Doserless is made for a commercial setting.
- The cover – The cover is an amazing feature because it keeps beans from bouncing all over the place while they are being ground.
- Good coarse and fine control – The Rancilio Rocky Doserless gives you the ability to decide how coarse or fine you’d like your grind to be.
- Easy to clean – After being used it can be cleaned fairly easily. Many noted they were shocked just how quick the grinder was to clean. It does not need to be cleaned frequently and the parts inside are simple to clean as well.
- Makes all kinds of coffee – The Rancilio Rocky Doserless can make anything from espresso to drip to even percolator.
- No holding required – This grinder allows you to walk away while it grinds. You can walk away and trust the the machine will grind the all beans on it’s own.
- Great motor – The Rancilio Rocky Doserless is heavy and it proves that it’s a high quality machine. The Rocky is solid, powerful and built tough.
- Much difference in the taste – There were many people who pointed out that the taste was better with this grinder than with a grinder they had owned before.
- You do not get the static problem that you typically get with other coffee grinders – It does not matter if you want to grind grounds for a single shot or 100 shots, this model will do it.
- Although it is not the cheapest grinder out there, it is made of pure quality and is worth the investment.
Rancilio Rocky Doserless Cons:
- Pushing it on can hurt fingers – The position of the “ON” button is in an odd location and can hurt your fingers. Over time, it won’t be a problem.
- Messy – Many pointed out that it can make a mess around the machine. To prevent that place a mat or a kitchen towel under the grinder.
- The beans do not seem to drop readily from the hopper into the burrs – You sometimes have to jiggle the unit around in order for the grinding to progress, but when on the finer setting, this does not seem to be a problem.