Designed with numerous security functions, the RECARO Prosport Combination Car Seat provides unequaled weight capacity for either front facing child car seat or belt-positioning child booster seat.
This seat was created with with extra protection in case of side-impact accidents as well as absorbing foam. It’s belt guides that are color-coded, recline mechanism and head restraint lever are all very simple to use.
In addition, your son or daughter will certainly take pleasure in the plush, padded seat and convenient storage pockets.
- Comes with 5-point harness; Good for kids 27 to 59 in. tall and 20 to 90 lbs.
- Booster made for kids 27 to 59 in. tall and 30 to 120 lbs
- Comes with RECARO protection for possible side-impact car collisions
- Safeguards against injuries including the head, face, torso, neck and pelvis
- Made to absorb crash force energy due to EPS foam
- Includes two multi-purpose storage to hold drinks, snacks or even MP3 player
- The design is way more better than the loose/falling neighborhood store brands, and also the fabric feels incredible for a child seat.
- It really is stylish looking. Not only is it suitable for safety, but ease and comfort.It’s really a shame seeing children that are slumped down or sideways inside their carseats while sleeping.
- Comfort continues to be on top of Recaro’s priority list. They changed to foam to ensure side safety.
- It is very well-crafted. Fabrics are incredibly premium quality, and feel like a really good suede or similar to that.
- The padding is fantastic, although not fluffy.
- Genuinely attractive, this seat would likely look terrific in any vehicle. Actually may possibly help to make the majority of vehicles look much better.
- Its small harness mode adjustment restricts long life prior to switching to the booster mode as well as the narrow construction could be a bit limiting for many kids.