This is a great option for people that live in mobile homes. It’s certified for use in them, and the heat exchanger that comes with it is commercial grade.
The MC-91-1US digital controller has an error code indicator that lets you know when something’s wrong, and the water temperature preset is set to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. With a 7.5 GPM flow rate, your showers and baths will never seem to end.
You can set up the exhaust to be vented through the roof or through a wall, and you’ll be surprised what this unit saves over the cost of traditional tank water heaters. This is the most ideal option for two to three bathroom homes.
As far as the Amazon score is concerned, this has been a very well received item. Let’s take a closer look at the features:
- 7.5 GPM Flow Rate
- 120 Degree Fahrenheit Temp Setting
- Ideal For Two To Three Bathroom Homes
- Roof Or Through The Wall Exhaust Vent
- MC-91-1US Digital Controller With Error Code Indicator
- Runs On Natural Gas
- 12 Year Warranty
- Pays for itself within 7 years of standard usage over the cost of traditional tank water heaters
- You get a seemingly endless supply of hot water that allows you to do laundry and shower at the same time!
- The lengthy 12 year warranty provides extra peace of mind
- This tankless heater is great for people that have high demands for hot water in a continuous, non-stop fashion
- Space saving design and extremely quiet performance
- Hot water delivery is nearly instantaneous
- Gas bills drop by nearly 15% over the cost of running a tank heater
- You can get a $300-$1,500 tax credit from the government for using this type of heater
- Having to run the exhaust through a wall or roof can add to installation issues